Originally Posted by bijald0331

^Then why the hell do you get so upset about the media? Acting like Chicago is getting favorable treatment when none of this actually makes any impact on decisions? It doesn't matter dude. LeBron's team is not reading these stupid articles. They have their own sources. Stop worrying about the media.

Word the media makes nothing into something thats why I dont pay mind to none of the writers, wills see what happends at the end of the day, just like they said the Knicks prentation to Lebron was sloppy stop it people cuz the presentation went well according to Lebron, he was in a Ny state of mind like D wade said . again will see what happends.

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by Digger85

thats pretty ridiculous that something like that got leaked. i mean what the *!**? people should be getting fired for leaking that *@#% out. on a side note, i still think ocho cincos tweet meant he thought he was staying in cleveland. it just makes sense that he would be happy about it too because, you know, he plays in the same state as bron and all
But Ocho Cinco is from Miami, so I'd guess he was talking about Miami. Thing is, if you follow him on Twitter, sometimes he's a day or two behind on stuff (that's non-NFL related), so I think one of his boys told him about the Miami 3-piece deal, but that's just me ...
yeah, i was thinking after i posted that chad is from miami. who the heck knows what he really meant then

Originally Posted by DubA169

the guy has been flirting with us for 2 years. he walked into the garden and said "july 1st is going to be a big day". He claims this is his favorite city. claims this is his favorite building to play here.

if he goes to a rival he will be hated. doesn't matter if it's logical or not, i promise you that's what will happen. and nobody will buy orange and blue lebron shoes if he goes to the bulls. no way in hell man. i don't own his jersey or sneakers now. why would i start buying them if he doesn't come?

if someone flirted with you and then went to the celtics you would hate them too.

So you will be mad cause he said NYC is his favorite city and likes to play at MSG. I'm sure a lot of players in the league have similar sentiments. I mean really though, only way I would see a legit gripe if he was out saying that the Knicks were his favorite team or something more specific particularly dealing with them. He basically made some generalizations about New York as a city, not the Knicks...so I don't see how you could hold it against him if he doesn't want to come. 

No player is bigger than a franchise but it seems like thats the case with Bron right now. I could have sworn that there were NYK fans on here that said regardless of whether they got Bron or not this summer, that they'd be ok b/c they should be in better shape as a team regardless. But now it seems that the salt will be in abundance if he doesn't end up wearing a Knick jersey. Would the hate be the same if he signed with the Heat, Clips, Nets, or even back with the Cavs? 

I'll only be upset if he goes to New Jersey.

If he stays I'll question his sanity but respect his loyalty.

Either way I could care less about the person or where he plays. His game is his game, and I'll still be a fan.

and the media crap just gets annoying. I hate hearing how we have 'nothing'. When in fact, there are good young players.

i forgot the time he actually wore sneakers during an NBA game last year that literally said "New York" on them. after the yankees won that title.

how can you write another city's name on your sneaker? during a real game?

you really think lebron will hear cheers if he walks into the garden as anything other than a cavs player? why would i root for any rival player to begin with? bron gets major love in NYC because we think we can get him as a player. nobody would care about him if we thought there was now ay in hell to make him a knick.

lebron-yankee-sneakers.jpg

i forgot the time he actually wore sneakers during an NBA game last year that literally said "New York" on them. after the yankees won that title.

how can you write another city's name on your sneaker? during a real game?

you really think lebron will hear cheers if he walks into the garden as anything other than a cavs player? why would i root for any rival player to begin with? bron gets major love in NYC because we think we can get him as a player. nobody would care about him if we thought there was now ay in hell to make him a knick.

lebron-yankee-sneakers.jpg

You forget the d-riders who cheer for Nobe there. We'll boo him about as much because our team doesn't suck anymore and the good basketball happening is coming from us and not the 'visitors.'

thats on you guys...

ive been to cities all around the USA and i without a doubt say NYC is my favorite city too. i wouldnt want to live there but for a vacation or whatever, NYC is an awesome city with a lot to do. its full of history and culture. great place to visit but i wouldnt wanna live there.

Broussard says Knicks could be interested in a S&T centered around Lee for Monta Ellis.

He makes 11 mill for the next few years, which for his production isn't too bad. I wouldn't be opposed to it. He is a chuck, but almost everyone is under Don Nelson.

Originally Posted by belle155

thats on you guys...

ive been to cities all around the USA and i without a doubt say NYC is my favorite city too. i wouldnt want to live there but for a vacation or whatever, NYC is an awesome city with a lot to do. its full of history and culture. great place to visit but i wouldnt wanna live there.

i know what you mean. i'm not saying it's logical or justified for everyone to shun and boo the hell out of him. But it will happen

I would say a deal for Ellis would fall under a 'Plan B or C'. so if that was the case, it wouldn't matter.

the guy has been flirting with us for 2 years. he walked into the garden and said "july 1st is going to be a big day". He claims this is his favorite city. claims this is his favorite building to play here.

if he goes to a rival he will be hated. doesn't matter if it's logical or not, i promise you that's what will happen. and nobody will buy orange and blue lebron shoes if he goes to the bulls. no way in hell man. i don't own his jersey or sneakers now. why would i start buying them if he doesn't come?

if someone flirted with you and then went to the celtics you would hate them too.
LeBron has never expressed interest in playing for the Knicks. Apparently, the NYC presentation finished 5th of the 6 teams. So it goes.

Like Belle said, New York is a great city and will move on.

yeah "apparently"

when i hear something out of lebron's own mouth i'll believe it. i find it hard to believe that family guy cartoons, jay-Z and his 12 win team, daring lebron to win 7 titles were significantly better than a team with the resources like the knicks who had two years to plan

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I would say a deal for Ellis would fall under a 'Plan B or C'. so if that was the case, it wouldn't matter.
Monta Ellis > Joe Johnson

[h1]Dirk, Mavs Agree To Four-Year Contract[/h1]
Jul 03, 2010 9:15 PM EST

Nowitzki_Dirk_dal.jpg
Dirk Nowitzki and the Mavericks have agreed to a four-year contract.

Nowitzki will be guaranteed $80 million over the length of the contract and accepted less money in order to give the Mavericks more room to make additional moves.

RealGM Note: Nowitzki has spent his entire career with Dallas since coming into the NBA in 1998 and was seen as the least likely player to leave his incumbent team.
[h1]Joe Johnson Still In Limbo, Knicks Making Push[/h1]
Jul 03, 2010 9:14 PM EST

Johnson_Joe_atl.jpg
The Hawks have made Joe Johnson a maximum-salary contract offer but he remains in free-agent limbo.

The Knicks still would like to sign Johnson and have been pursuing him aggressively this weekend.

"Heard today Joe Johnson is, in fact, still wavering. Knicks have full-court press on him," writes Alan Hahn of Newsday.

Earlier Chris Sheridan reported for ESPN that Johnson was hesitant to accept the Hawks' offer and is interested in seeing where the top free agents decide to sign first.

Johnson also has interest in signing with the Bulls.

Though it's probably mere posturing, Wade gave the Knicks good vibes during their meeting with him Friday in Chicago. A person with direct knowledge of that meeting said that when Wade was told the Knicks would build a team around him, he replied, "Just get me one player and I'll get you a ring."

grin.gif

Monta wouldn't be the end of the world, but I hope he's plan C or D.

Was anybody upset at Wojnarowski's description of Walsh? well...
[h1]Yahoo! Removes Reference To Walsh In Wheelchair Lacking 'Vibrancy'[/h1]

Jul 03, 2010 8:59 PM EST

In a story published Friday, Adrian Wojnarowski indicated that the Knicks hurt their chances of signing LeBron James in part because Donnie Walsh needed the use of a wheelchair to attend the Thursday presentation in Ohio.

"The appearance of Knicks GM Donnie Walsh in a wheelchair due to a neck problem and the frumpy, unimpressive Jim Dolan didn’t provide James with an image of vibrancy," wrote Wojnarowski.

This entire sentence was removed from the latest version of the story now available online.

Many readers, including people with disabilities, found offensive equating the need to use a wheelchair with an inability to perform the duties of one's job vigorously -- or that James would think less of a presentation because Walsh was limited physically by a medical condition or because of Dolan's appearance.

Though it's probably mere posturing, Wade gave the Knicks good vibes during their meeting with him Friday in Chicago. A person with direct knowledge of that meeting said that when Wade was told the Knicks would build a team around him, he replied, "Just get me one player and I'll get you a ring."

that's what Hahn says

i don't really buy it but i'd take amare and wade any day. i feel like he said the same thing to the bulls. can't he just go with Bosh to Miami though? why the need to posture?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

grin.gif

laugh.gif

No to ellis, im hoping we can s&t for JJ using curry and chandler (no gallo). Amare bron jj gallo would be crazy. Btw amare is officially with us now
pimp.gif

Aloha Amare: 12 News' Bruce Cooper confirms Stoudemire deal w NY Knicks is done. 5yrs/$100M guaranteed. 14 minutes ago via web

http://twitter.com/brahmresnik

Back
Top Bottom