there is little to prove my stance right now, i see that.

I gave him credit earlier. but taking the most shots on a losing team will continue to be a trademark of his career IMO.

BJ is actually the main reason, if not one of the main reasons they have/will have 3 wins. Bucks fans will tell you that.

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

BJ is actually the main reason, if not one of the main reasons they have/will have 3 wins. Bucks fans will tell you that.
when he got benched in the 4th quarter last night for playin like trash? he won that one?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

when he got benched in the 4th quarter last night for playin like trash? he won that one?
maybe not that one..but bucks fans still happy with his play
http://www.realgm.com/boa...ic.php?f=21&t=956060

quit hating son..its not healthy for u

I was at last nights game vs the cavs, duhon had 0 pt
tired.gif
smh.gif

either way, I just don't think we missed on anything special even if he plays well.

there is a long list of young pg's he is not/will not be better then.

Hill's development will decide if we made a mistake or not anyway.
cmon...even if he have rookie averages of 17pts 4rebs 6ast....hes nothing special????? if thats not hating i dont know what is

give me the list he wont be better than...other than a tossup between him and flynn..no other point guard in that draft is seeing him.
nerd.gif

back to their no defense again..

knicks losing by close to 30 to the BUCKS. someone shoot me.

Derrick Rose
Rajon Rondo
Chris Paul
Deron williams
Jonny Flynn
John wall
russell westbrook

will all be better for a substantial period of time going forward. talking about strictly young pg's.

I'm more upset at not having a shot at wall this year than possibly missing on jennings

I hope he can manage to be a top Pg in his own draft class.

People are talkin like we missed a sure fire star and elite player at his position, no.

Yes the pressure is on Jordan Hill, yes right now it looks bad. I'm content to let everything play out and that means other personnel moves with thisfranchise in regards to that position.

wait John wall? can dude play a NBA preseason game hell a college game 1st before he hits the list

and going by that list BJ would be a top 10 PG in the NBA, you wouldnt take a top 10 PG on your team?

I am on the other side of the fence with Duhon now, he is trash and has been awful since the 2nd half last year.

that first half last season was either an out of body experience or the minutes he logged just killed his career.

the offense is the most disturbing thing to me, the defense and rebounding is a given with no real big inside and lack of want-to.

offensively this is the same core for the most part and we shoot the ball terribly, don't move the ball and don't push the ball.

i would package Chandler with jj tomorrow if possible. It is year 3 and he has shown little. if he is not rebounding or defending at his position, he doeslittle, as he has no handle and his shot is average. being athletic and strong does not matter as he does not use it.

Al Harrington is inconsistent, jeffries is terrible.

all in all, i think the team has pretty much quit.

and going by that list BJ would be a top 10 PG in the NBA, you wouldnt take a top 10 PG on your team?
a young top 10 pg..that group doesn't include a few guys with years left.

it depends on what is done with that position through free agency. would i like brandon jennings right now? yeah, probably with how much we suck, do i in 2-3years? i dont know. my guess would be no.

we know the only thing stopping john wall is an injury.

BJ is nice period. And is going to be a top 6 pg in this league in about 3 years no reason to hate man

that first half last season was either an out of body experience or the minutes he logged just killed his career.

offensively this is the same core for the most part and we shoot the ball terribly, don't move the ball and don't push the ball.

i would package Chandler with jj tomorrow if possible. It is year 3 and he has shown little. if he is not rebounding or defending at his position, he does little, as he has no handle and his shot is average. being athletic and strong does not matter as he does not use it.

Start Douglass over Duhon, please.

Will
smh.gif
... once again, nailed it.

BJ is nice period. And is going to be a top 6 pg in this league in about 3 years no reason to hate man

What the hell are you people basing this on? RELAX! He's played 5 GAMES! Give me a !#@*+% break.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

i would package Chandler with jj tomorrow if possible. It is year 3 and he has shown little. if he is not rebounding or defending at his position, he does little, as he has no handle and his shot is average. being athletic and strong does not matter as he does not use it.

Start Douglass over Duhon, please.

Will
smh.gif
... once again, nailed it.

What the hell are you people basing this on? RELAX! He's played 5 GAMES! Give me a !#@*+% break.

Calm down. Seriously. Its not the end of the world because I think he's gonna be good. Relax a little

Back
Top Bottom