the %*+*+++ heat are always trying to !!@!!@ screw us over for the last 10 !!@!!@ years

yes i'm mad....they've been trying to do this since sprewell was on the trading block by the warriors back in '99

indifferent.gif
pat riley, that !!@!!@ rat

I swear if the heat get wade bosh and lebron i wont ever watch the nba again
mad.gif
I dont care if the rest of the team is a bunch of high school bench warmers

The Clippers may trade their No. 8 pick to Chicago for Luol Deng andthe Bulls' 17th pick, according to a source that spoke with ChrisBroussard.
Broussard hasn't received confirmation from a team official.

RealGM Note: This trade could not be completed on draft night due tothe Clippers needing to use their cap space to absorb Deng's contract.

Via ESPN

this is what the %%** i'm talking about. the lack of any actual reporting from anyone who is employed by ESPN.  why in the world would the cheapest owner in sports trade for Deng? most of this stuff is absurd and it's all on purpose.

it goes against logic to think lebron ruled out NY without even hearing their proposal, but already packed his bags and is ready for miami, chicago, or cali.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

I swear if the heat get wade bosh and lebron i wont ever watch the nba again
mad.gif
I dont care if the rest of the team is a bunch of high school bench warmers

like im so serious about this, if that happens the minute after im calling cablevision to tell them block MSG and ESPN. This would Crush Knicks fans to a point i don't even wanna think about.

[h1]Clippers Could Trade For Deng Using No. 8[/h1]
Jun 23, 2010 9:40 PM EST

Deng_Luol_chi.jpg
The Clippers may trade their No. 8 pick to Chicago for Luol Deng and the Bulls' 17th pick, according to a source that spoke with Chris Broussard.

Broussard hasn't received confirmation from a team official.

RealGM Note: This trade could not be completed on draft night due to the Clippers needing to use their cap space to absorb Deng's contract.

This dude....

Clippers are trying to land Lebron theirselves and believe  they can.. why would they take Dengs contract?

I just couldn't see the 3 of them (Wade,Bosh, 'Bron) on the same NBA team.

a) %%%@ would just be unfair like never before
b) Lebron would never be able to solidify his greatness with that caliber of talent around him. Who the hell gets the ball in the 4th? (If they ever are down late in a game)

I would like to see Miami tool up though without the likes of 'Bron & Bosh, so that rivalry could be renewed. We could return to relevance while making a rivalry relevant again at the same time
pimp.gif
. Bringing back some memories, fuzzy, but memories all the same.

i'm sure boussard will be at the draft in all of his glory. anyone going give fling a battery at him or at least start a chant.

but wow the stuff i would say to this guy if i was ever introduced to him... little chicken **** ran from ohio to work for the NY times. couldn't hack it, the city spewed him out so now he has a hard on for us. meanwhile says lebron should never be able to chase bright lights because it would be morally wrong, even though that's exactly was boussard did.

writing artciles about lebron's MVP speech which sounded like a person breaking up with their girl, but boussard twists it into a story saying lebron would NEVER leave the cavs. then a week or two later he's Mr. "if you put a gun to my head i say chicago". "knicks ain't getting anyone, theys hould trade for gilbert arenas".

he sure did get his name out there. i guess any publicity is good publicity

Chris Broussard

Since posting the Bulls/Clippers trade rumor, I've spoken with officials from both clubs. Some thought it made a lot of sense, but the one with the most juice said it's not going to happen. He said the Bulls have talked with several clubs, including the Clippers, but that in the end they will end up keeping their 17th pick. Posturing? We'll see.

son is ******ed. how is he allowed to have such a good job and be so damn bad at it? drives me nuts. i guess he just kissed alot of @*$ and does whatever ESPN tells him to do.

well realgm confirmed there was nothing to the trade...its almost better if we didn't have all this communication and constant insider "analysis"

I sent a text out to my dad and uncle that lebron had enlisted his son at a school in Chicago...I called right after to take them down from the false high but my uncle had already texted 20 ppl..be on the watch

7 days left right?

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

well realgm confirmed there was nothing to the trade...its almost better if we didn't have all this communication and constant insider "analysis"
My thoughts exactly.  While 24 hour news, twitter, etc. can be beneficial for the sports fan, it's situations like this that embarrass "sports journalism"  There's no accountability anymore.  With a few clicks reporters have "inside information", that is probably just made up to be honest since they never reveal their sources.

Not to mention it makes discussing things on here so much more difficult when every 20 minutes there's a new "report", it's awful.

I've been lurking for the past few months, props to Prophecy for keeping this thing going lol...

Tomorrow is the start of something. LEGGGOOOO!

#@*% Dan Marleje!

/off topic

This Broussard clown needs to lose his job ASAP! Can't Stern do something about this dumb #+$?

Yall roastin him yet?

Back
Top Bottom