I think Melo likes it there. And hes making 18.5 mil? I remember reading an article saying that Denver got the deal when he signed for 6 years taking less money because he wasnt playing that well during the time he was looking for a new contract.

McGrady with the explosive step.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Why is Al in the game already smh.
To be honest, if we get some better talent on the team, I wouldn't mind having Harrington still in a Knick uni. I think he has the body (no hombro) to be a good defender & can show up offensively unexpectedly. With a better team, son would have to put in his place as a role player with the ability to go off here and there.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

You know, I wish we held onto Balkman....I still wonder why George Karl refuses to play this dude.
Lack of work ethic (in practices) and immaturity. It's well publicized in the Denver press that Balkman's practice habits are why he's been chillin' this season... and the people who watch the practices don't disagree with Karl sitting him.

And do some Knicks fans really think Melo is going to opt-out of $18.5 mil after the '11 season to go to NY?
laugh.gif
That's surprising to hear...Balkman always gave 100% effort when he was here.

As for the Melo situation, it's just talk for now. I would be ecstatic if he ever decided to come to NY though, been my favorite player in the league since he got drafted.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Why is Al in the game already smh.
To be honest, if we get some better talent on the team, I wouldn't mind having Harrington still in a Knick uni. I think he has the body (no hombro) to be a good defender & can show up offensively unexpectedly. With a better team, son would have to put in his place as a role player with the ability to go off here and there.
indifferent.gif
ignored. no seriously
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Harrington might be one of the only players that I dislike the more he scores.

when he makes one its like damn now hes gonna jack up 10 more.

GET WALKER BACK ON THE FLOOR. %%%% BUCKETS. MY FANTASY TEAM NEEDS WALKER! GET HIM BACK ON YOU ******ED COACH.

Does McGrady play any 4th quarter minutes?

Giddens
eek.gif

& fine, I'll stay in Harrington's corner by myself
laugh.gif

We gotta take advantage of this time with Melo & Billups out.

Should have been a flagrant IMO, without seeing the replay....................nvm.

Back
Top Bottom