You shouldn't have even put that in the title Proph, now mad dudes gonna come out "Yo, where's my name on the list?"

I swear im seeing names that ive never ever seen posted.

And this dude Mike is a certified +$$%#.

and Jamal wasnt a chucker imo. He was just forced to take on more then he could handle.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Good looks on the list Pr0!

But I'm keeping it 100... The DAY the Barclay's Center opens in BK, idk if I can stay celibate...

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

But I'm keeping it 100... The DAY the Barclay's Center opens in BK, idk if I can stay celibate...
so, uh... who wants to take a vote to remove him from the list?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

You disgust me.

When I was younger I didn't have an issue with the Nets but after that series where the Knicks played the Nets in the playoffs, and barely squeaked in with the 8th seed, I remembered Jason Kidd talking trash about the Knicks backcourt saying "The Knicks will never get anywhere with those point guards they have..That team is just bad" Once I heard him saying that, I was tight and ever since then had a huge hatred towards the Nets..Obviously Jason Kidd is a legend, and he was talking about the backcourt when it was Marbury and I THINK Charlie Ward (it was awhile ago) which wasn't the best PG lineup the Knicks ever had, but it still pissed me off....Let's be serious Jason Kidd, you never won a championship either my N

[h1]Jeffries Says D'Antoni Is 'An Incredible Coach'[/h1]
Mar 22, 2010 1:48 PM EST

Jeffries_Jared_nyk.jpg
Jared Jeffries had high praise for Mike D'Antoni and believes that the Knicks will turn around under his coaching.

"I think Mike is an incredible coach," Jeffries said. "Once he gets the pieces that he needs, I think that he’s going to do very well here."

Jeffries said that D'Antoni cares about and preaches defense.

"It’s not like he tells the guys, ‘Don’t go out there and guard anybody, just try to score.’ That’s not the case at all."

Jeffries, who was traded to the Rockets on deadline day in order to open up more cap room this summer, indicated that the Knicks' defense is limited by their present personnel.

"I think that Mike’s a realist," Jeffries said. "Defending, like anything else in the NBA, is a talent level. And you can’t have people that are not great defenders and expect them to be great defenders. Just like you can’t have people that aren’t great scorers and expect them to be great scorers. He put me out there to be a defender and he puts guys out there to be scorers. He does focus on defense, but if you don’t have defensive players, then you’re not going to be a great defensive team."
[h1]Knicks May Take Look At Raja Bell[/h1]
Mar 22, 2010 6:36 AM EST

Bell_Raja_cha.jpg
There is a chance that the Knicks could give soon-to-be free-agent guard Raja Bell a late-season tryout.

The Warriors are expected to waive Bell because they need to clear a roster spot. He isn't expected to be fully recovered from wrist surgery until the final days of the regular season.

"If we did do something like that, it would be to show we liked him," Knicks president Donnie Walsh told the New York Post.

Walsh is close to Bell's agent, Herb Rudoy, and a summer match is possible if the Knicks still have some cap room.

Whats the point in signing Bell? Hes not even fully healed yet.

My dream lineup: Rubio-Gallo-Bron-Bosh-Camby
Chandler-Jamal-Bell-Jefferies-Lee.

Evenly distributed, Playoff experienced, plays D, perfect team. of course, it'll never happen
laugh.gif

yup. i never had any issues with jefferies. he was just payed too much. i miss jamal too. i can only remember one game winner since he's lef us.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

We don't need Bell, Wouldn't we have to wait after next season to sign Jeffries?

Yeah that sux. 

What would be the realistic lineup if they signed bosh and lebron/Joe J? Who would play the 5 and 1?

I wonder how Walsh is gonna try and recruit these dudes.. Lebron/ Bosh... lol 3 way call?

It would be tough if he had Johnson or Bron /Bosh/ Camby/ Lee/ TMac at a meeting all together
pimp.gif

I wonder how Walsh is gonna try and recruit these dudes.. Lebron/ Bosh... lol 3 way call?
hmm,  I can see this dude helping
laugh.gif

Los+Angeles+Lakers+v+New+York+Knicks+GfQfiGq4Ga0l.jpg

Spoiler [+]
lebron-james-spike-lee.jpg

season ends in a few weeks.. With how TMac is.. think he can be way more healthier with another 6 months off till november? i think so..

i think he can play PG if he is.. :ohwell:

It would be tough if he had Johnson or Bron /Bosh/ Camby/ Lee/ TMac at a meeting all together
pimp.gif
i'd find out where he is at 12am on July 1st and ring his door bell with the most expensive bottle of scotch
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom