the thing nobody talks about..if he comes and we can't sing bosh or wade or amare with him

lebron does come to ny he and the franchise gain a ton of leverage for the summer of 2011.

they go forward for 1 year and then melo and cp3 are out there, and with eddy and jared outa the way a ton of flexibility.

would he want a throwaway year? idk...but with him is anything a throwaway year?

"the knicks don't have a ghost of a chance"
smh.gif

so cheesy....

Originally Posted by Al3xis

the thing nobody talks about..if he comes and we can't sing bosh or wade or amare with him

lebron does come to ny he and the franchise gain a ton of leverage for the summer of 2011.

they go forward for 1 year and then melo and cp3 are out there, and with eddy and jared outa the way a ton of flexibility.

would he want a throwaway year? idk...but with him is anything a throwaway year?

LOL

nope just look at that team that went to the finals a few years back. Even OUR supporting cast was better than that
smh.gif

wed EASILY be a top 3 team in the East with Lebron

and those intros were
pimp.gif
I like how the music was to Biggie and not somedude from the south like they did last year to Jeezy

the part in the beginning was retaded though. The #%+% was that
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

i actually see the one with the kings happening since they inquired interest in nate+jefferies last year.
i dont think memphis would trade arthur. bhz claims him to be their "future"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I got another one, I can only see it happening if Blake Griffin returns back from injury and beasts though.

Clippers get: Nate Robinson and Jared Jeffries
Knicks get: Marcus Camby and Kareem Rush

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

This team is God awful.

NBA League Pass.
pimp.gif

Charlotte @ Cle
Det @ Mil
Por @ Hou
Sac @ Spurs

Come on. We ALL have the free trial right now.

laugh.gif

Yeah.

Im just waiting on the Bucks game to start.

Gonna watch Jennings put up close to triple double numbers for the second night in a row, drink myself into a stupor and go to my girls Halloween party.

Damn man watching this team makes my eyes bleed they are terrible. Utah is gonna have the #1 overall pick this year. Gallo's game is the only bright spot

Knicks are trying hard. you gotta give them that at least.

Gallinari with like 7 3 points shots made tonight. There are some positives

Updated: October 31, 2009, 9:38 PM ET

[h2]Marbury kicked out of MSG seat[/h2]
By Chris Sheridan
ESPN.com
Archive

NEW YORK -- Stephon Marbury didn't steal the show at the New York Knicks home opener. But he sure provided quite a sideshow.

The former Knicks point guard made good on his promise to show up for his former team's home opener and sit in the front row. But Marbury was asked to leave those seats when ushers examined his ticket and determined he was sitting in the wrong spot.

Rather than relocate, Marbury left the arena just as the first quarter was ending.

Adding to the bizarre scene, Marbury pulled out a video camera shortly after arriving and began shooting the live action, at one point standing up -- thereby blocking the view of the fans behind him -- while play was ongoing.

A Madison Square Garden security official spoke to Marbury during a timeout, and it was then discovered that Marbury was holding a ticket for Row A. But the seat he was occupying -- just a couple chairs down from Spike Lee's regular seat -- was actually in Row AA, and Marbury was asked to move.

After turning down a $1.99 million, one-year offer from the Boston Celtics early in the summer, Marbury remained unsigned through the summer. He recently said he plans to sit out the entire 2009-10 season before making a comeback next season.

Too late man... Half of my fantasy team is Knicks
laugh.gif

So in a way, I'm rooting for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom