pimp.gif
@ my son gallo with the facial dunk on hibbert and posing afterwards
laugh.gif
, would love to have a gif of that for the next avy
nerd.gif

14-20 dont sound as bad as 13-20
even though its only 1 game.

they need to continue on this pace

I WISH we won that game against the Nets... how could we let that happen?

Danilo is impressive. So is Duhon's stat-line. 6 threes, 7 assists, 2 steals, 0 turnovers in 25 minutes. I don't see why so many Knick fans hate Duhon.I've had him on my fantasy team all year and have watched quite a few games. He's no Steven Nash but he can shoot the three and his assist-to-turnoverratio is great.

I seriously have nothing to say. Great game, everyone played well, even during mop-up time. On, on, on to the next one.

Originally Posted by Beats05

Danilo is impressive. So is Duhon's stat-line. 6 threes, 7 assists, 2 steals, 0 turnovers in 25 minutes. I don't see why so many Knick fans hate Duhon. I've had him on my fantasy team all year and have watched quite a few games. He's no Steven Nash but he can shoot the three and his assist-to-turnover ratio is great.
Because he can transform into manure for a few games straight, then have two or three really good games.

duhon has got it together after his horrible start.

i can accept what he is. he just has to know his limits 100% of the time, sometimes he tries to do too much.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I seriously have nothing to say. Great game, everyone played well, even during mop-up time. On, on, on to the next one.
pimp.gif

Posting an awkward video for an awkward win?

Who saw that no look pass from gallo to jeffries but jeffries blew the layup. Real talk dude is a crazy talent at 7 feet.

Back
Top Bottom