OMG Jeffries' three point attempt just now

Lee's been playing real well consistently. I'd hate to see dude leave this team if it comes to that.

Bulls are better off without Gordon. For sure..

And Lee is just dominating every game...makes me look like a fool trying to make offers for him to give PT for hill
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Chandler driving to the hoop = MONEY.

DLee making his mid range shots makes me take back all the negativity i posted in the beginning of the season.

I honestly dont think we need to make any trades.
Unless its for a point guard, moving nate, or getting a draft pick.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'm watching it on League Pass and I have to watch the Pistons broadcast, and they showed Nate before the game running up the stairs working out before everyone got there.

he's been a class act. he needs to be playing in a back to back. need rest. dantoni comes off looking like a giant douche, not nate

roll.gif
roll.gif
at 2 STRAIGHT inbound steals.

Looks like everyones starting to catch on after Doc rivers two man guarding that inbound pass.

Originally Posted by DubA169

I'm watching it on League Pass and I have to watch the Pistons broadcast, and they showed Nate before the game running up the stairs working out before everyone got there.

he's been a class act.
yeah, cause every player who doesn't play isn't required to get cardio work in....he is not in need of a pat on the back. it's hisjob. He's handling it as he should.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Bulls are better off without Gordon. For sure...

Hell no
laugh.gif
no one on that team can make a consistent jumper or createtheir own shot. After that playoff performance they should have signed him. Showing right now that they miss him.

havent been watching internet connection is WACK here, but looking good so far from the score
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Lee is a monster he has to be our best player easily, if he keeps it up and especially if we can possibly crack the playoffs we should pay the man, lord knowshes earning a fat payday this is his best stretch as a pro imo hes been our top scorer and has been beasting on the glass, hes a great finisher and weve beenwinning... just sign a center (or develop Hill even though hes moe of a 4 as well but his body type and athletisism makes him more suited for the 5 than Leeespecially in Mike's system), and make Lee PF, i cant stand to see him at center for another season
smh.gif

Chandler driving to the hoop = MONEY.
yup
pimp.gif

also yall said Bender was beasting, what did he do? His box score is nothing crazy...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

he's been a class act.
yeah, cause every player who doesn't play isn't required to get cardio work in....he is not in need of a pat on the back. it's his job. He's handling it as he should.

he could have whined and !$#@+!* like half of the rest of the NBA would have. darko goin back to europe and cheeseburger eddy is complaining bout PT.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by BangDak

Bulls are better off without Gordon. For sure...

Hell no
laugh.gif
no one on that team can make a consistent jumper or create their own shot. After that playoff performance they should have signed him. Showing right now that they miss him.
true, but now rose has more room for improvement. and arent they trying to make a run at bosh?

better save that cap money
laugh.gif

They need to keep it up...

I gotta go catch a movie, though, but I finally got a Blackberry so now I can check the scores and this thread
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

They need to keep it up...

I gotta go catch a movie, though, but I finally got a Blackberry so now I can check the scores and this thread
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Welcome to the club broham
pimp.gif

what blackberry/price?

i NEED that 9700 in my life, but goddamn that shtis expensive.

times are harsh...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

at what point do we rest the guys tonight?

Rest? this team can give a 10point league in a span of 1 minute.

But yeah, DLee def. needs some more rest. Give some more minutes to Bender.

And is hughes slowly being moved out of the rotation? more minutes for douglas?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom