2024 Wrestling Thread |

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
71d59bca49950549-600x338.jpg

Last edited:
I know I don’t keep up as much as I’ve liked, but what has Lio Rush done to deserve a TNT championship tonight? Has he been on a winning streak or something?

If he wasn’t - why not just make it a regular singles match? lol

I know I don’t keep up as much as I’ve liked, but what has Lio Rush done to deserve a TNT championship tonight? Has he been on a winning streak or something?

If he wasn’t - why not just make it a regular singles match? lol

It's kind of like their television title so most of the challengers are just random folks

It's kind of like their television title so most of the challengers are just random folks

Ahhh ok thanks for that.

Also - what exactly are the rules of an “eliminator”? Mariah may and her fineeeee self is in a match tonight, but isn’t she already the champ? Doesn’t the winner of the eliminator get a mandatory shot at the champ? (Which she already is)? 😂

Ahhh ok thanks for that.

Also - what exactly are the rules of an “eliminator”? Mariah may and her fineeeee self is in a match tonight, but isn’t she already the champ? Doesn’t the winner of the eliminator get a mandatory shot at the champ? (Which she already is)? 😂

An eliminator match is where a person/team has a non-title match with the champion and if they're victorious they get a title show down the line.

It was thing they use to do in ROH and TK incorporated into AEW TV.

The champions usually win like ~90% of the time but The Acclaimed did beat the Bucks of Youth in one of these to get their tag team title match.

Back
Top Bottom