2024 Track and Field Thread — Olympic Year!!!

yea we use to do that shh growing up, sprint barefoot.. but that’s cause we were mostly running on grass for preschool stuff

learned real quick you cant do that shh on an actual track at my first real meet.. tore up the bottoms of my feet real quick

Do not do that shh on an actual track.. I still remember tearing my feet up

Got another stacked field for the 200m womens final :pimp:

Sha'carri in her favorite lane and Shericka Jackson looked real strong in the heats.

Let's see if she can continue her 200m dominance...:nerd:

Second fastest time ever and she looked disappointed even though she smoked everyone, she wanted that world record. Gotta settle for a world championship record.

Only several hundredths of a second away but just like with the 100m, she's got the non-PED aided record imo :lol:

Womens final lived up to the hype, let's see if the Mens does too.

Lyles has been talking a lot about breaking Bolts record, let's see if he can cash that cheque :lol: :nerd:

Shericka Jackson win the 200 meters running the second best time ever 🔥🔥🔥🔥… gabby second , shacarri third
Shericka's gonna get that record next summer in Paris and cement her place as the GOAT in the 200 IMO, she's so damn close

Gonna be nice seeing it taken down finally

Not exactly a world or championship record but Lyles cementing his place as the best in the world by far :pimp:

A better start and he probably could've gotten at least 19.3

Knighton though :wow:, 19 years old and putting insane times regularly

Not exactly a world or championship record but Lyles cementing his place as the best in the world by far :pimp:

A better start and he probably could've gotten at least 19.3

Knighton though :wow:, 19 years old and putting insane times regularly
He will run better in the Diamond league …. With all these races he ran this week he wasn’t coming close

Shericka smoked that field but seemed disappointed in not getting that record. That was such a heavyweight field. Gabby :pimp:

Shericka is a MONSTER. Glad to see Gabby and Sha’Carri medal as well.

What ever happened to Elaine Thompson Herrah?

Back
Top Bottom