2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Shock drop on friday makes no sense. Everybody knows it's gonna be on a Wu Wednesday.
You think any of these youngins know anything bout that? Someone also said it might drop at 36 after the hour… would add to it all, but unfortunately, whoever presses the button probably has no idea about any of that.

Crazy how many voted to pass......

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240927_163907_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240927_163907_Instagram.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 186
A lot of people got sick of dunks. In typical Nike fashion once dunks rebounded from the 2015-2018ish slump they flooded the market and caused fatigue. The jits have moved onto crocs and nb, asics, oc, etc and they have no nostalgia or attachment to Js or any of the retros. Interesting time for sneakers. Bad time for resellers, great time for old heads. I gave up on trying to predict trends. I have no clue what these jits like. My nieces and nephews keep me informed. I also think a lot of the older nostalgia buyers who kept JB and retros alive have less disposable income these days so people are more selective in what they cop plus waiting to get things on disco vs paying full msrp.

A lot of people got sick of dunks. In typical Nike fashion once dunks rebounded from the 2015-2018ish slump they flooded the market and caused fatigue. The jits have moved onto crocs and nb, asics, oc, etc and they have no nostalgia or attachment to Js or any of the retros. Interesting time for sneakers. Bad time for resellers, great time for old heads. I gave up on trying to predict trends. I have no clue what these jits like. My nieces and nephews keep me informed. I also think a lot of the older nostalgia buyers who kept JB and retros alive have less disposable income these days so people are more selective in what they cop plus waiting to get things on disco vs paying full msrp.
You from FL? jits lol

Back
Top Bottom