2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man I Love Dunks

1720323396795.jpeg

Where y’all get your spare sb laces from.?I like fully laced but don’t like the branding on the aglets. Need something similar to the real thing.

Still have yet to finish the last episodes, truly random haha i love it. The show font so damn dope
I always liked the colorway but was never a must cop til I watched the show back in 2020

Pretty dope in retrospect. I think a lot of my generation has been able to see all these classic shows any time any place with streaming (twin peaks, the wire, and the sopranos were all pandemic binges for me) but these dropped in the gold box era. Maybe the nike SB team had some DVDs on deck idk :lol: but honestly, the SBs were how I learned about David Lynch and the show in the first place lmao. My first thought was twin peaks hills in San Francisco but that didn't make any sense with the colorway lmao

Gotcha. I'm assuming its because they're not as popular as the lows? I just would like to own a pair of highs so thats why I'm looking if theres any dope colorways coming out.
I believe that was the reasoning, apparently a lot of colorways last year didn’t do as well or something along those lines

That slate pair I think they were called from a few years back comes to mind when I think of highs loved that colorway but never copped

Back
Top Bottom