2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks for posting though.

Will try again tomorrow and will def buy the Ultramans.
Don't sleep... It's a FSR now but once this link goes live for the weekend, people will buy them up quickly. This is a early access link.

Screenshot_20240614_002213_FEATURE - All Things Good.jpg

These J-Pack SB Chicagoes keep getting cheaper on StockX.

Any sense on whether this is a highly faked shoe or not?
It's been several shoe tubers that are buying these and bringing attention to how low the prices are on them. Not sure if any is saying they are fakes but definitely a good prices if these are your thing...

Don't sleep... It's a FSR now but once this link goes live for the weekend, people will buy them up quickly. This is a early access link.

Screenshot_20240614_002213_FEATURE - All Things Good.jpg
Thanks, placed my order.

It looks like the link works for everyone though. I visited the feature.com site using private mode on Microsoft Edge and this pops up.

1718340280144.png

Few sizes of the back packs

kinda random 🤷‍♂️

Shoutout to ShoeCulture615 on Instagram for cleaning up my Black Cement Supreme Lows

Before

After

He showed me a few other shoes that he was either working on or just finished. Pairs you don't get to see everyday.

Before

After

Lots of people have been hitting me up for his contact info. Shoot him a message on Instagram.

IMG_8745.jpeg

Last edited:
Shoutout to ShoeCulture615 on Instagram for cleaning up my Black Cement Supreme Lows

Before

After

He showed me a few other shoes that he was either working on or just finished. Pairs you don't get to see everyday.

Before

After

the fact that he was able to clean the cement print without compromising the black lines is impressive. finished product looks great.

Does the all leather SB lows fit different size wise compare to like a pair that uses all nubuck/suede? Because I heard some people say the leather pairs you don't have to go up half a size but I just wanted to see what everyone says here. Court Purples and Chicagos are the pairs I'm referencing btw.

Back
Top Bottom