2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

on the nine club podcast in jason dill's episode one of them asked what shoes he used to skate with back then and dill said am95's :nerd:
probably has nothing to do with this, i just remembered watching it a whiles back :rofl: :blush:

$87 for Nike Dunk Low Retro 'Reverse Ultraman'

$13 for shipping...

Can’t imagine why an AM 95 would need an SB version.. weird. Intrigued to see what this looks like but I’d rather the Big Bubble Neons.
Hate the new shape.. once I caught on.. I started moving pairs. I still have a few like Pigeon samples, De La Lows, Chloro’s, Chicago Lows.. but I hate how they look. Futuras don’t even look that great. Nike has me on do not sell SBs list but I don’t even want any of these Dunks.. after 2020 SPs they all went to 💩

Last edited:
Anyone remember this dc shoe model from the late 90s called the legacy? 100% am95 ripoff
1717656803578.jpeg

IMG_2041.jpeg

1717656768935.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s either those or another pair of dc’s I thought looked like AM97 knockoffs.

My skate pairs were either globe or Osiris. Friend of mine worked at a skate shop in the late 90s. He scanned a T-shirt barcode over the box barcode and the manager just claimed the missing pairs as missing lol

I’m going to say they’ll use a full length air drop in midsole…Kind of like they did with the Air Max Ishod only full length…The air windows will be reinforced for durability…

Just a guess…
This seems like the most likely scenario, ishod 2s brsb type situation

I’m genuinely curious at what we will get out of this though

Nike SB is just a brand lol. Slapping SB branding doesn't mean it's a shoe precisely engineered for skating, it means it's a Nike SB product. Supreme x SB has been very evident of that. GTS, darwin, whatever. Remember how bad the zoom 94s were? And P Rod x Jordan didn't mean we could go hoop in P Rods lmao

Yo Lance Mountain 1s were 10 years ago this week I think. I've only had mine since 2017 but an instant all time favorite for me :smokin

Also trying to figure what they would do with a AM95 SB, maybe they will dump the upper on a current SB sole? (Force 58? Vertebrae? Ishod looks kinda 90s?) Might look like the Federer x 95: upper on a stability sole with Zoom.

nikecourt-vapor-rf-air-max-95-neon-release-date-ao8759-078-main.jpg

Back
Top Bottom