2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

LPU
IMG_1265.jpeg

For those who already have a pair, how’s the leather quality in the Court Purples that are releasing on SNKRS tomorrow?

They’re $115.

I thought SB dunks were typically more expensive than that.

…or is that wrong?

For those who already have a pair, how’s the leather quality in the Court Purples that are releasing on SNKRS tomorrow?

They’re $115.

…or is that wrong?
Can’t comment on the purps as I don’t have a pair and probably won’t go for them at the moment

But for the price $115 is pretty typical right now, some shops may list them for $120 couldn’t imagine more then that though, pre pandemic they were $99.95 iirc

They’re $115.

…or is that wrong?
I have the original release, and they are typical SB quality. Which is decent.

Snkrs will be impossible as usual - let’s not fool ourselves.

I have the original release, and they are typical SB quality. Which is decent.

Snkrs will be impossible as usual - let’s not fool ourselves.
It’s been quite awhile since I even bothered to wake myself up at 7am on Saturday to try for a drop.

…I just got tired of wasting my time.

those are interesting. gonna hold out for a black based ishod though
My thoughts as well.. interesting for sure think I may shoot for a pair though, the quirky sb’s are the ones I love the most couldn’t tell ya why 🤷‍♂️

And I agree on that I’m waiting patiently for the images of those black/gum ishod maxes to surface

Olympics SB set coming this summer…

I’m in on the Dunk lows! Immediately lace swapping to black, orange or white too

Last edited:
Between increased MSRP, the horrible toeboxes, low quality leather, endless releases, and people having less disposable income, it was bound to happen. Im waiting for SB dunk hype to die too so I can start snagging **** for $30-40 like it's 2017.
I think that’s still about 1-2 years from now (maybe). But dunk hype is definitely on the way down.

Back
Top Bottom