2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Clean your lobsters with caution as I was cleaning a scuff off some orange overlay got on the brush, after the shoe was done drying it looked fine though, use a very soft bristle brush…

41CF2FD3-FC87-402D-B770-7A65764D9846.jpeg
u cleaning shoes after one wear? lmao

Damn thats super OD IMO. Scrubbing and washing after light wear on a “dark” color tone shoe 🤯
I just wipe the mid soles of my shoes and spray repellent one time before first wear and treat them like shoes the rest of the way
Ain't this the same dude who went mud puddle jumping in his a ma manieres day 1.... Then said he cleaned em and they look better then most people's new pair 🤣

These are the toughest of the YOTR collection

Ain't this the same dude who went mud puddle jumping in his a ma manieres day 1.... Then said he cleaned em and they look better then most people's new pair 🤣

Lol I was about to say, thought the username was familiar. Dude basically got drunk and rolled around at a mud fest with the AMM 4 and then came in the thread talking about “wear your shoes, IDC”. But now in here trying to cleaning after 1 light wear on shoes that just came out. And a vet apparently, but soaking wet nubuck with a bristle rougher than a toilet bowl brush.

Back
Top Bottom