2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I hope I can hit tomorrow!! Super nice

73727843-A78C-4937-A7BA-726212EEBBC9.jpeg
Wish that the sole and swoosh were different

So in the span of about two years they went from "worry-free returns! return your product anytime" to "now you pay us a restocking fee and if you return more than an arbitrary number of items and we'll ban you"? I only return like 3-5 things a year to them, but I think this is some BS. This isn't going to stop bots and resellers, because who's returning Travis', SBs, OG AJ retros, etc - the stuff that's impossible to get?
dont forget to add the folk who make like 20 ugly Nike IDs and keep 1

So in the span of about two years they went from "worry-free returns! return your product anytime" to "now you pay us a restocking fee and if you return more than an arbitrary number of items and we'll ban you"? I only return like 3-5 things a year to them, but I think this is some BS. This isn't going to stop bots and resellers, because who's returning Travis', SBs, OG AJ retros, etc - the stuff that's impossible to get?
Hell naw, now they gonna start charging restock fees? **** Nike bro

you're forgetting resellers buy tons of random shoes, and if they aren't profitable return them. thats what nike is trying to stop.

Those are the best parts of the Dunk.
Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder, I guess.
OH AGREED. They're fine as is but for me I prefer solid outsoles (maybe a translucent gum sole) and i dont like shiny/PL type material

SWELL (601) 981-3547 IS HAVING A 40% OFF SALE AND THERE IS LOTS OF NIKE SB THINGS AVAILABLE ONLINE FROM THEM! IF YOU ORDER ONLINE YOU CAN USE THE CODE “AINTFAIR22” TO GET 40% OFF. THE ONLY THING YOU CAN’T ORDER ONLINE ARE NIKE SB SNEAKERS BUT YOU CAN CALL INTO THE STORE, PHONE ORDER THEM AND TELL THEM THAT YOU’RE ON THE EMAIL LIST TO GET THE 40% OFF OVER THE PHONE!

Link: https://bit.ly/3yzPGGi

Online and phone order code: AINTFAIR22

Or you can look at it like this; Nike will be making waay more units of all their styles — so much more that it’ll drive down the resale value and discourage people to not stockpile and flip. To then implement the restocking fee for people who try to return their sneakers that won’t make any profit on; all while prices are going up.

So perhaps the more limited drops will just be more expensive, yet available (I.E. TravisXFragment 1s for $250+). Look at what happened to the $520 CDG foams. Even though it didn’t sell out with all the hype, it may have just been Nike’s way to test the market and they succeeded.

Sounds like a very well calculated move. :smokin

Last edited:
nothing that i've read about these potential plans seems anti normal non reselling consumer to me unless restocking fees apply to EVERYTHING and not just those doing bulk returns or something.

Yeah this basically only applies to the resellers who clear out J1 mids/lows and white af1s to make $5 a pair since those have no limits on Nike. The snkrs stuff will still get botted since you can only get 1 per account.

Nike just wants the average consumer to think they care, and are attempting to do something….

We all know that the regular person will get flagged as a bot, and get their acct suspended or something. And if anyone has ever had their acct flagged for anything, you know how much of a pain it is to get corrected. One time I had an early access for some Js, that I didn’t want, and a friend did, so I ordered and had sent to his house to save shipping. Because addresses didn’t match, they canceled the order, and flagged my acct. I couldn’t order anything for like 2 + months… anything I tried was auto-cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom