2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Couple of pick ups. Supreme blazers arrived today.
68FB96FE-E7AA-45CA-8360-EE7FDE42E7CE.jpeg

A picture of P. Rod wear testing the upcoming Jordan 4 x SB. I’m curious if these really are gonna be all black, or if all black is just how all these wear test pairs are. The mix of leather and suede look on these looks dope IMO, better than the all suede pair we saw being worn before. I’m in REGARDLESS, as I love SBs, of course, and 4s. If they look just like this, I wouldn’t be mad one bit.
0FF32822-ED88-4657-B8AE-BC3CAEF7F50E.jpeg
I never been a fan of black cats but these are sick

Has anyone ever returned an online SNKRS or Nike app win to a Nike store? Do you get store credit or money back on your card? Also, do you get reimbursed retail & shipping?
Yes, you can show them the order # off your Nike app (not snkrs) on your phone and bring your card that you used to pay. If it was paypal I think they'll handle that refund on your end. I've never paid for the express shipping from Nike idk if they'd reimburse that.

Finally got an accepted offer on Argons today. They came out to 183 shipped. Too much but these are a grail for me so I can live with it.

This is probably my last dunk this year.
I’m def going for these. Knowing SNKRS, I’ll prolly strike out, but we’ll see.

Finally got an accepted offer on Argons today. They came out to 183 shipped. Too much but these are a grail for me so I can live with it.

This is probably my last dunk this year.
I did the same, $180 all-in. With retail at $130, I don't see resale getting much lower. And clearly I have a loser's mentality when it comes to SNKRS. SB's - I got connections. Dunks, not so much!

Back
Top Bottom