2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1/144 are nice. 1/100 are better. They're both detailed, 100ths more detailed, and take awhile to build.

These should NOT have won that SNKRS contest. But since they did…

5B6B17A4-5EB7-4A06-9F06-51FF9A6627D3.jpeg

They wouldn't have if they had an actual pic instead of drawing

I was hoping people would stop voting for it, and vote for the 90's. I should have known better :smh:

1/144 are nice. 1/100 are better. They're both detailed, 100ths more detailed, and take awhile to build.

As the screen name implies I'm a huge anime fan, but I've never really been into Gundam. I've always seen the model kits at stores, but never really thought anything of it. Somehow a youtube video of Adam Savage building one came across my feed, I did not realize the level of detail and hours needed to build these.

As the screen name implies I'm a huge anime fan, but I've never really been into Gundam. I've always seen the model kits at stores, but never really thought anything of it. Somehow a youtube video of Adam Savage building one came across my feed, I did not realize the level of detail and hours needed to build these.

Yup, they vary by grade too. 1/60 is perfect grade, 1/100th is master grade, 1/144th is high grade etc.

These aren’t cool. The mini ones are cooler
Why not both? insert taco shell commercial girl lol

The Perfect build video is legit. THe movement & detail of pieces that are only to be covered up by layers of other detailed pieces are insane.

Back
Top Bottom