2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wasnt sure where to post these but they are an SB but

Wait?! These never dropped? I picked my pair up from an outlet a couple
months ago?
140BFFAE-8540-405E-A814-F5A05BDAD842.jpeg

Last edited:
I also think the OW are fugly. As are yeezy foams. I saw a lady wearing them at the airport and busted out laughing because they looked like a clown shoe on foot (yeezys that is).

Damn the purps were insta sell out, as expected. Hopefully I hit on SNKRS but I doubt it. Anyway these must not have been very popular, lol.

question is who's buying them? still baffles my mid that the resale market for supre high priced items is this big
I think a lot of resell shops and bulk resellers scoop up pairs to eventually sell for more once the scarcity is created.

My shorty wanted these purples but she had to feel the wrath of the dunk hype

I told her if this would've been a couple years ago they would've disintegrated at the outlets

Still trying to figure out what these multi-color/multi-color/multi-color/multi-color off white dunks look like
Has your order updated yet? Mine says multi color multi color as well but I think it updates once it’s shipped. Mine is still preparing for shipment.

Has your order updated yet? Mine says multi color multi color as well but I think it updates once it’s shipped. Mine is still preparing for shipment.
Mine are shipping and arriving tomorrow and it still lasts multi/multi

0/3 today
I hope those “bright crimson and game royal” drop in men’s sizes, they’re nice

Back
Top Bottom