2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My dog has never chewed a shoe. Extremely grateful for that but last year she chewed my lace on these. Gonna rockem tomorrow and threw these in from that fully laced blood pack. Thought they kinda looked like ribbons. What you guys think?
20201220_205546.jpg

It’s totally random,but the only thing my dog chewed up as a pup was my step brothers dvd case. Lol.
Yeah, I thought my dog would chew on some of my shoes, especially since the breeder kept telling us how the breed (Basenji) chews things, but ours has never even touched my shoes. She doesn’t even smell them. She used to grab the spare lace bags sometimes though. My wife’s stuff was another story. She’s gotten to one of my wife’s slippers, 2 pairs of sandals, and one of her Birkenstock’s. She doesn’t chew anything at all now. This probably last happened like 2 years ago, when she was 2 or almost 2 (she turns 4 on 12/22).
C2A406E3-95F8-4328-BF7D-7B64F0460016.jpeg

My dog has never chewed a shoe. Extremely grateful for that but last year she chewed my lace on these. Gonna rockem tomorrow and threw these in from that fully laced blood pack. Thought they kinda looked like ribbons. What you guys think?
20201220_205546.jpg

Liked for your dog.

The pain and agony of dealing with StockX. Honestly, when I buy from GOAT now, I look for the Instant ship options and if the pricing is within reasonable range, I’ll go that route everytime. Especially if Next Day shipping is an Option.
I’ve had a faster turnaround time with shoes that have come from Europe StockX than the US one. Unfortunately if it’s been released here it’s a crapshoot.

I’ve had a faster turnaround time with shoes that have come from Europe StockX than the US one. Unfortunately if it’s been released here it’s a crapshoot.

No excuses. With the added processing fee, they should be using a higher quality of shipping methods. At least 3 day select for sellers lol.

Back
Top Bottom