2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

EF12CD25-A769-40AA-AA6D-5B71FE8F0C12.jpeg
4585B15B-9EB4-4039-8DF5-DB236622978F.jpeg

I don't know that "relevance" is what has brought SB's back. We went through a solid 3 years of dogcrap releases. I know the Travis Scott effect is real, and it's certainly driven up costs. But certainly so has the fact that we are actually getting decent releases. Most of the teal box era was just awful...

Nike SB never stopped putting out good releases, though. Maybe the materials were crap, but the colorways weren't. SB's really became crazily priced this year, and in the years since Nike SB "fell off" (which I estimate to be late 2008 early 2009) we've had RESNs, Firecrackers, Thai Temple Lows and Highs, Pink Boxes, Red Supremes, SOMPs, Quartersnacks, Koziks, Reverse Wheats, Reverse Forbes, Infrareds, Purple and Green Lobsters, De La Souls, Chinese New Years, UK Passports, and waaaaaay more.

Nike SB never stopped putting out good releases, though. Maybe the materials were crap, but the colorways weren't. SB's really became crazily priced this year, and in the years since Nike SB "fell off" (which I estimate to be late 2008 early 2009) we've had RESNs, Firecrackers, Thai Temple Lows and Highs, Pink Boxes, Red Supremes, SOMPs, Quartersnacks, Koziks, Reverse Wheats, Reverse Forbes, Infrareds, Purple and Green Lobsters, De La Souls, Chinese New Years, UK Passports, and waaaaaay more.

cold pizza lows and brown bag highs say hello

The Raw Meats were bad IMO, and the Paper Bags too, but all the other pairs recently mentioned aren’t that bad IMO. Different strokes for different folks in terms of personal styles and such, but I think all those pairs are far from bad. And as already mentioned, all the IW pairs would’ve been better had they been normal Dunk SBs.

The Raw Meats were bad IMO, and the Paper Bags too, but all the other pairs recently mentioned aren’t that bad IMO. Different strokes for different folks in terms of personal styles and such, but I think all those pairs are far from bad. And as already mentioned, all the IW pairs would’ve been better had they been normal Dunk SBs.
The Denim highs.... Ugly Christmas Sweaters... Hornets.. Biggie's.. White Widow's.. hell, even the Starbucks.... all dope pairs just didn't get that hype... Even most of the sneakerheads that buy the hyped up SB don't even like them. They just doing it cause they are cool to wear now

The Denim highs.... Ugly Christmas Sweaters... Hornets.. Biggie's.. White Widow's.. hell, even the Starbucks.... all dope pairs just didn't get that hype... Even most of the sneakerheads that buy the hyped up SB don't even like them. They just doing it cause they are cool to wear now

ANY pair he gets caught in is gonna become a "grail" (I detest how freely that word is used) and instantly shoot up in resell value.

Waiting on him to wear some IWs hahahaha or the new DUNKED model

Exactly. IMO most these new dudes rocking these SBs because they stand out and are unique. They're cool if they rock some dunks that are both all the rage currently, and will most likely NEVER re-release, as we all know Dunks are crazy unique. Even the "retros" are usually pretty different from the originals.

Waiting on him to wear some IWs hahahaha or the new DUNKED model
You already know. And then a bunch of randoms will show up here trying to flaunt them, calling them "fire," and telling us we've been sleeping on them, when they themselves have only been into them for a few days. :lol:

It took a very long time but the send help 2s eventually started to grow on me. Especially once I stopped looking at them through the "comparison to originals" lens. With that said I still never copped them so guess they didn't grow on me enough lol

Back
Top Bottom