2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i'm referring more to his clothing that has team logos and marvel entities. i see a dope ghost rider shirt that looks almost like the same ghost rider shirts you'd see in marvel comics in the 90's lol.

i know one thing from working at kinkos years back. Disney doesn't **** around with their entities.

His clothing is too much i was just looking for the shoes hoping thats what he was all about. i wouldnt mind if he was a cobbler/customizer and his whole page was about sneakers.

THE MAIN THING THAT PISSES ME OFF WITH "KNOCKOFFS" like this is; if you can already create your own shoe supposedely from the ground up and can even have custom soles with your initials WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN COT DAMN SNEAKER??? DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY ORIGINALITY???

Calling these customs is a disgrace as that TAKES EFFORT TO DO vs whatever he does, not sure how involved he is

0CCCBCB9-25BA-40F7-B47B-0E2F2D331D83.jpeg

hahaha im sure he used "GENUINE LEATHER" which is one of the biggest scams in fabric haha, like saying GRADE A MEAT

Dirty basic GR love.
IMG_20200804_185525.jpg
Such a a nice shoe. They are one of the few pairs that I have that the soles started to yellow on when I had them in storage while building our house. Who else remembers when Jwdanklefs customized a pair into Supas? Did a fake sample tag and everything. People (myself included) were going nuts thinking that Supas we’re getting retroed.

Such a a nice shoe. They are one of the few pairs that I have that the soles started to yellow on when I had them in storage while building our house. Who else remembers when Jwdanklefs customized a pair into Supas? Did a fake sample tag and everything. People (myself included) were going nuts thinking that Supas we’re getting retroed.
Haha I remember that. Mine are starting to yellow as well. Little sole bright and they will be icy again

Ty John00 John00 for all u did and do for this thread. I'm sure that dude feels like an idiot now lol.

So how hard is it gonna be to cop these sashiko dunks? Stock x is $450 kinda steep
Thank you for the kind words bruh. Also, thank you for all you do in here as well. You’ve been in here for a LONG TIME bringing good vibes.

I don’t know about the Sashiko pack. Some people were saying that’ll only be a EU drop but I’ve seen that Flight Club has damn near a FSR of the lows. That’s a good sign because that probably means we’ll see a stateside. We’ll see though, Nike SB be playing games these days.

Thinking bout paying resell for St. John’s smh

Justifying it by saying I just got rid of of my Eric koston UNC lows

Those "custom" dunks...smh, I can't even.

Also, I can't believe the audacity of homie trying to talk mild spicy to John00 John00 . I've had this thread bookmarked in chrome since page 66 lol, if you even visited this thread once in the past 8 years you'd see him helping everyone out. but yeah...hope yall doing well.

I don’t know about the Sashiko pack. Some people were saying that’ll only be a EU drop but I’ve seen that Flight Club has damn near a FSR of the lows. That’s a good sign because that probably means we’ll see a stateside. We’ll see though, Nike SB be playing games these days.
That Sashiko (never knew it happens to be the Japanese term) Dunk were available on Nike App on last Saturday in Japan, but not on SNKRS somehow. They went on sale on 1:00pm or something and when I saw the app’s notification message at about 1:05pm or so, they were all gone. Some says they were also on NDC, but can’t even confirm since they are all gone. App still lists other 刺し子 shoes from the pack tho.
698ABC6A-2A0E-4C4C-9E1A-360C9B955931.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom