2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Quick shot on break
20200410_140135.jpg

Many nights turn into Henny nights. I still remember when Hpnotiq had its moment .

a bottle of henny never fails to make me smile. brings back some great and also not so great (but still great) college memories. the henny dunks don't make me as happy, sadly. gum sole and maybe a different midsole could've benefitted these.

These landed a couple days ago. They been in quarantine lol. Happy to see mids make it back into the production rotation. Hopefully not the only one.

Edit* I'm noticing the camera makes these look blue for some reason. They are definitely teal blue.
/SPOILER]

Thanks for the in-hand photos. Is the teal a match for the Seattle mariners green? My phone's filter is throwing me off.

Me too...but they are beyond trash....ugly af, weird and borderline creepy looking....but if you like em go for em. 😂 Not me. And yes I do own the freshwater griffeys. They're fire.
I'm confused You own the Griffey freshwater baseball shoe but the dunk mid version is trash? Is that just hate towards the dunk mid?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 907
I'm confused You own the Griffey freshwater baseball shoe but the dunk mid version is trash? Is that just hate towards the dunk mid?
What's there to be confused about?! They dropped the ball on those dunks....it doesn't even make sense to me.....

Attachments

• IMG_20200410_221643.jpg
    IMG_20200410_221643.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_20200410_221654.jpg
    IMG_20200410_221654.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 456
What's there to be confused about?! They dropped the ball on those dunks....it doesn't even make sense to me.....
Lol, that's funny, it's the opposite for me. I was so stoked for the re-release of the Griffey Max 1's but passed on them when I tried on the shoe in person. The suede was rough, fit was tight and worst of all, the color isn't the same color as the OG freshwaters. I was really hoping they'd do the kid right on these and thought they looked good but then they flubbed the US release so my new theory is... Nike hates Seattle.

Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom