2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

98FD50D2-A4F2-482A-85A0-9B65B7BEFF43.jpeg
Fall vibes
Very clean Anderson’s

Oh **** you're in NY? You pulling up to any locals on the 10th? We could link. I linked pimorules pimorules for the pigeon release and he was really chill, I feel like most of us on this forum would easily be friends in real life lol.
I’m near Poughkeepsie. I work for Metro North so my schedule is a bit crazy. I am down to meet if my schedule permits! Where you at?

I need the canarys so anyone know what should resell settle at since I have no shot at those cas of Complexcon exclusives?

God damn I just seen dude post the price from Croatianstyle .... FOH with that price for me

I want both the white and the black still, but the whole "putting the swoosh off set to show the Tiffany behind" is so ugly to me. That swoosh is going right on top, lined up perfectly. And I'm over them trying to bait me into wanting the yellow pair. Those are a no go IMO. Now if they used a better color blocking on the yellow pair, as opposed to just swapping the base color from the other two, and made them stand out even more, like using the blocking of the OG lows but switch the blue or the black with yellow, I might be interested. As is though, naw, I'm good. Good luck to those that really want though. Sucks they're making them an exclusive drop for them.

Alright this is really random and I havent posted in here in awhile since i stopped buying sneakers & i know yall are most likely talking bout the Diamond collab BUT I need help finding a post in here from late Feb-early March 2017 about how to bleach the high top denim Reese Forbes dunks. The person also had pics in here too of how they turned out but since we switched over, all the old pics don't work no more :frown: I think the post was made by @jshortt but im not sure exactly :/

rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 you've always been in this thread as long as i can remember so if you can plz help lol

Oh **** you're in NY? You pulling up to any locals on the 10th? We could link. I linked pimorules pimorules for the pigeon release and he was really chill, I feel like most of us on this forum would easily be friends in real life lol.
YERRRRR. if Concepts does a special release in December I'm camping lol. Their UCS event was chill last year minus that reseller group that we saw at Black Pigeon release

Alright this is really random and I havent posted in here in awhile since i stopped buying sneakers & i know yall are most likely talking bout the Diamond collab BUT I need help finding a post in here from late Feb-early March 2017 about how to bleach the high top denim Reese Forbes dunks. The person also had pics in here too of how they turned out but since we switched over, all the old pics don't work no more :frown: I think the post was made by @jshortt but im not sure exactly :/

rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 you've always been in this thread as long as i can remember so if you can plz help lol
Basic process was filling a bucket or tub with bleach/water (couldn't tell you ratios, sorry) and keeping the shoes submerged with the soles above the bleach and being held in place by a plank of wood or anything to keep the shoes steady. The length of time you have them submerged and the amount of bleach you use depend on how faded you want them. You can throw em in the washing machine after just to get the bleach out. Then let air dry. You could also repeat the process if you're not satisfied.

I also remember @Black Lotus doing his...

Basic process was filling a bucket or tub with bleach/water (couldn't tell you ratios, sorry) and keeping the shoes submerged with the soles above the bleach and being held in place by a plank of wood or anything to keep the shoes steady. The length of time you have them submerged and the amount of bleach you use depend on how faded you want them. You can throw em in the washing machine after just to get the bleach out. Then let air dry. You could also repeat the process if you're not satisfied.

Good look bro. I remember his post saying something similar to all this too. Im just annoyed i cant find the post cuz i had it screenshot on 2 phones & that jawn gone from both of them somehow now :sick:

Idek how tf happens :lol: but thanks man

Back
Top Bottom