2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i had 2 shops an hour away blue tile and black sheep but im not about that life lol...if they did a limited re release of the og reynolds 1 i swear id camp a month early if i had to loool

Thanks everyone for the help. And thank you on the congrats i am 33 and feel old some my energy is not 20 years old anymore so i cant keep up as much as i can . So any time she naps i nap lol... thanks for the help fellas i am going to try and go from oxnard to LA area in the AM.. i know Brooklyn projects is getting them but anyone know the price?

Thanks everyone for the help. And thank you on the congrats i am 33 and feel old some my energy is not 20 years old anymore so i cant keep up as much as i can . So any time she naps i nap lol... thanks for the help fellas i am going to try and go from oxnard to LA area in the AM.. i know Brooklyn projects is getting them but anyone know the price?

Your basically still young, a young dad

Underground on IG told people not to line up anymore, they already have more people lined up than pairs. Njskate only has 8 pairs left... Hope all the regulars who even want em get em good luck guys im going for a second pair off snkrs, doubt ill hit but gotta try

Damn I’m mad I knew I should have gone over earlier. Oh well hopefully this thread will help us all eat

My local spot right now...

Attachments

• 6DF6F9D2-1B72-4014-AA6E-7EBB1A800D99.jpeg
    6DF6F9D2-1B72-4014-AA6E-7EBB1A800D99.jpeg
    235.6 KB · Views: 122
  • FC86D577-C6C7-4369-98C2-2281FA3A6327.jpeg
    FC86D577-C6C7-4369-98C2-2281FA3A6327.jpeg
    295 KB · Views: 116
this dude got some backward *** thinking

you know hype is strong when manny be showing up...

You act like this shady shh from small businesses just started.

It's like complaining stores be backdooring pairs...of course they do. Shady shhh small business' do.

:wink:

Lol theres already 50+ heads at concepts here in nyc. The cops left so people started lining up .idk if its worth going there and freezing to death. I'm so torn, I feel like its gonna be a mission online smh

Lol theres already 50+ heads at concepts here in nyc. The cops left so people started lining up .idk if its worth going there and freezing to death. I'm so torn, I feel like its gonna be a mission online smh
Leave there that's a stupid place to camp

50 deep? Morning will be double

Back
Top Bottom