2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got my black boxes in from Flatspot (detailed invoice attached to the OUTSIDE of the box [emoji]128529[/emoji]). Materials aren't top notch but I'm more than satisfied with the release. Props to the OP who linked to them.

Side note: what's this sticker mean inside boxes?
​I wondered this also lol the sticker preserves a "balance" for when they're packaged and transported in bigger boxes. Whatever is in the box is good for like a year and half with little to no oxygen

So its random between the 3? Or is it that crappy one with teeth on it?

I think it's the grey wolf graphic, but I'm not for sure.

It would suit the theme for the wolf to be "hidden".

I think the bloody swoosh would be dope, I heard before it was going to be the teeth though. I guess its a play on the wolf being in sheeps clothing?

Was about to say, didn't they already say it was the teeth graphic?

Peace,
J

Hearing that the 'TRD' tag = in store only (aside from the Wolfpack version), i.e. Premier, NDC, etc., will NOT sell these online.

Maybe @9thWonder23kid can confirm?
according to the source of those pics on instagram TRD stands for "traditional" being that the shoe is a stuffed high top and not that slim-dunk ********

according to the source of those pics on instagram TRD stands for "traditional" being that the shoe is a stuffed high top and not that slim-dunk ********

Yeah Rafael is a buddy, I know that TRD is short for 'traditional', I just meant that the "traditional quickstrikes" will only be available in skate shops, not online.

Yeah Rafael is a buddy, I know that TRD is short for 'traditional', I just meant that the "traditional quickstrikes" will only be available in skate shops, not online.
damn dude that blows , but black shop is still selling the special box edition online aren't they ? We'll see normal boxes versions hit our locals ?

Anything but the swoosh with teeth would look good imo

I mean, that's what it sounds like, though I have no photographic proof. I'm almost positive their shop description mentioned the swoosh would rub away to reveal a graphic with teeth. If it's not that exact graphic, you can bet it'll be something close.

Peace,
J

Last edited:
the blacksheeps are sick, the box is a real dope concept. but i like the shoe alot. interested to see that fuzz

New Years/ Birthday outfit for the day . paparazzi dunks with some 3m laces and a dope 3m hoody I copped for the lowlow

Back
Top Bottom