2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For the haterz

Interesting that the SPOTs came in a non QS box
All green box, or did they do away with two colors?
Just noticed
Two tone box is def still out there. The IW QS just released in the two tone. Always been kind of random when they do and don't use it. The SOMPs were in the all teal box.

so the basic consensus for Rif is that some of the shoes they list DS come worn sometimes?
Lotta dope SBs on there for a good price

Bloody gums are one of my favorites :smokin

Still regret passing on DS puff n stuffs I found a few months back.

What's everyone's experience with midsole cracking on older Dunks? I know running sneakers and basketball sneakers aged 10+ years are super prone to cracking and coming apart if worn. I've never purchased Dunks this old but have some from the early roster that I'd like to drop some $ on.

i remember when they dropped for 90 and i was like, ehh all grey, no ones going to want them.  i'll pick up 3 pairs when they hit 75 or so.  i hate myself. 
The thing that got me was the insole, I thought that was the dopest part of the shoe, how I wish i could find these for that price

What's everyone's experience with midsole cracking on older Dunks? I know running sneakers and basketball sneakers aged 10+ years are super prone to cracking and coming apart if worn. I've never purchased Dunks this old but have some from the early roster that I'd like to drop some $ on.

All of my silver box stuff is holding up immaculately. The reason for runners and basketball sneakers crumbling is that they're a foam based midsole. Dunks will outlast just about anything IMO

Should be fine with cracking, but sole separation may happen if super old and DS.

I know StillIn had s problem with DS Supas but I can't remember exactly what it was. I'd @ him but I'm on mobile...

Should be fine with cracking, but sole separation may happen if super old and DS.

I know StillIn had s problem with DS Supas but I can't remember exactly what it was. I'd @ him but I'm on mobile...

His problem was the paint peeling/cracking iirc and its a common problem with that shoes. Pretty much every DS pair I see has it to some degree.

Dunks are God tier when it comes to aging. My jedis tweeds and all my pink boxes are in beautiful condition and showing no signs of cracking or sole separation. The only time I would worry slightly about aging is if you are buying DS orange boxes since they are so old sometimes the glue dries up and that can cause sole separation.

But yea like others said unlike basketball or running shoes dunks are amazing and age very well. If I were you I'd be more concerned about running into potential fakes which still exist out there.

Don't the outsoles get hard with age?
I've noticed some of my older dunks make more noise on my wood floors... Some sound like high heels they are so hard
I was trying to skate some older dunks and they didn't have enough grip... Nothing like the newer dunks (I like lots of grip.... I'm old)

Back
Top Bottom