2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

One of my locals was trying to hype the Prods up by saying they are only getting 6-8 pairs

Yeah, cool I'm going to pass , they look like they would have nice materials but I'll take my chances.... Maybe later on down the road

They're probably telling the truth.

Allocation on the Primitive, Atlas, and Familia collabs will all be pretty scarce.

They're probably telling the truth.

Allocation on the Primitive, Atlas, and Familia collabs will all be pretty scarce.

Aren't all of these getting the NDC treatment? That should help I would think.

I don't think anyone outside of this thread is checkin for any of those drops, should be a breeze* if the normal online spots get em.

*if you have page monitors and CC info auto filled lol

Last edited:
Homers for today.

Where can I get those AGs on clearance that does phone order? I'm copping as soon as I get off work.

There is a shop called cosmic that has the Halloween mids for 46, camo lows for under 50 and 510's for 60. Also those bred highs I was talking about for under 50. And a few others super cheap it's been my honey hole figured I would share the love!
They "oversold" - got my cancellation email today.  Grr.

Good looks for the heads up, though.

Thanks I got them for $140 shipped.
$140 a great price for them. Glad I could help...  I'm looking for a size 10 for around that price or a 9.5 for the highs.

Thanks to the two who told me about the size 10 Quartersnacks on Ebay. I didn't get them though, I should have just paid the buy it now price instead of offering $85.

Last edited:
how much are DS Size 11 "White Lance Mountain's" fetching for these days ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom