2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Some of these collabs that shops do...like you have to assume that may be your ONLY chance to do a Nike collab. So your one shot at a memorable shoe.

And then they produce crap.

I don't get it.

Not calling out those Blue Bulls specifically just saying in general. It's like that is the absolute best you could come up with?

is the sock liner supposed to be a muleta?(had to look up what it was called lol)

i like those, fan of bratrud collabs

edit: it's supposed to be a flannel. i see.

Last edited:
roll.gif

at the exact same time @CyberRacer

Now that I see the inspiration from those pics I like them a little more, def not at retail though.

I like the use of the plaid, and the heel embroidery

the translucent sole is ok, but they've been doing that a little too much. doesn't always work

the materail uppers look to be suede and something else, probably low quality leather

overall I think the shoe is on the short side of terrible, but a couple things could bring it around

starting with making that yellow swoosh a duller shade, something like 
clear.gif
maize.png

FYI when it comes to collabs.... Sometimes Nike designs a shoe and then offers it to a shop as theirs
My local here in Houston was offered a purple drank type of shoe..... They rejected it and offered their own killer design, but Nike was like ok maybe next time
So when you see a random collab it may not be the shop that designed them!

Still waiting for a Houston shop collab! Especially if it's my local because the instore pack would be out of this world! (Houston aka the space city aka home of NASA before they got downsized)

If Paul Bunyan doesn't have some direct significance to the shop then those joints are a complete fail... and I'm usually in for strange color matchups but I can't get behind these.  Might cop in the 50 range when these get fast tracked to the outlets.

I like blue and yellow together

Actually not a fan of the white laces though. They'll be swapped

Maybe red @Dcypoe81, if you have time today could you hit a photo shop?

Last edited:
paul bunyans arent the nicest looking.

but i respect a bold design with a cool concept.

we need more concept dunks (no pun) thats what drew me to dunks.

oh and always fun to see a side badge/patch.

Last edited:
why couldn't they built the highs with a flannel upper and insoles of the Ox?? Smh I guess.

And my thoughts on collabs I thought the skate shop designed the look of the shoe and Nike would produce it? The the point of collabs...your own unique design? Smh whatever

Pass on the Paul joints.  Looking at them though they could be really dope with light shades of blue suede here and there minus the yellow swoosh and a different liner.

My first SBs from 2002, copped from 118 and Val Surf. The top pair has definitely seen better days, going to try and restore that midsole!
My last SB bought from Clearance on NDC. The TinMans were added to his AJ-ish brethren.
NICE! Been meaning to cop the joints from the JPack.  Too many shoes on my list.  Will get to them eventually.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom