2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Now that is different. If Sipy was selling me some Dazzles I would prolly gift her...but most of the groups are just strangers with pictures nah mean.

@Slushman2007
 makes a solid point about the wait for cash tho. The workaround on that is after a couple purchases they take that hold off (I learned this by moving a couple X1 games).

lol

Poor Kamil.

Nah I'm right there with you Holmes. I need that buyer security. I can't just trust some FB legit check lol. It's too easy to get screwed so we gotta be overly cautious and skeptical. But I am starting to see why a lot of these guys only take gifts. Some are legit and just want the cash, some are scammers and know they aren't being 1000% honest and the others are new PayPal members. Apparently if you do invoices there is a policy where you have to wait 21 days before you will have access to the funds sent to you. I had never heard of that until just recently when I started joining these FB groups
I never had that issue with paypal, I think it depends on your reputation with them. I used to have to wait for ebay funds but now I get my cash right away. I think that is only for noobs 

Excited for the De Las even more after the on feet pics from krayzsb krayzsb and Premier posted. Got me like...

carlton-banks-dance-o.gif

GLAD i can help

ok in looking at different pics of the delas I'm seeing some differences

in some pics it appears the exhologram panels are the same on each shoe.... in some pics the left and right are different

anyone else see this?

ok in looking at different pics of the delas I'm seeing some differences

in some pics it appears the exhologram panels are the same on each shoe.... in some pics the left and right are different

anyone else see this?
OK I see it now.... left side of shoe is same... right side of shoes is same

fail at me

Haven't bought any sneaks in awhile but copped some northern light mids for $35 shipped and a few others

And even though these aren't sb I traded a pair of a krampus for them penny invisibility cloaks

I'm not here to tell people what to do, your pockets are YOUR pockets. All I'm saying is be patient my friends, there WILL be info dropped here and these can be had for retail.  

This is why I havent bit on any preorders Ive seen. They've all been kinda cheap too so thats a good sign. Looking to buy the De Las online & Hares in store on Saturday since idk any spots in Jersey selling both at the same time lol

Back
Top Bottom