2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Repped. I waited last minute to get those Blue Devils, but I live in NY so I can't call them.  I sent them a friendly email requesting to get them at $53, hopefully they honor it.
Let me know if they respond to you. I didn't have a chance to call them. 

sometimes I wish I never got rid of my derby's  
eyes.gif

I might skip the Chi 1 release for some LM's because my bday is coming up and I needa gift to myself :nerd:

You a June baby also??

Went ahead and said eff waiting for my birthday. Pulled the trigger last night. Feeling some type of way cause I never pay over retail for aaaaanything... But I couldn't sit back and watch these continue to elude me..

Especially for 330 shipped DS.

yes I am! $330 is a good price for a pair and I know you won't regret once you have them in hand. I've seen $350-400 for my size but I'm thinking of pulling the trigger as well. Can't take it anymore lol slushman2007 slushman2007

I always preferred highs to lows, but I like the De La lows a lot. I went ahead and preordered the De La's. Had expiring eBay Bucks and some MrRebates paypal cash that took them below retail. Couldn't beat that and I already have stuff going on next weekend. Can't wait to get them.

And this topic is making me realize I need to wear my Lance Mountain's :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom