2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Random question, but a few days ago people were expressing their distaste for Tyler Blake.  What's the reason most of yall dont like him? I recently started following him on Twitter and I have mixed thoughts on him.

He's a douche for making Pokemon fishing hats for one, and two for mixing up the preme drops, and three for saying yeezys were restocking many times. He's supposed to have his finger on the pulse of the kids, he isn't even close.

I wonder what the decision making process of which SBs to retro is?

Tiffanys - good reception
Cali's - mixed reception
DLS - tbd but first pair looks like bad reception

Last edited:
It would be messed up if the terrible sales on these high's made them cancel the low release.

people are still buying them at $150, Nike is eating and I doubt sales are "terrible".

Nike knows anything short of a Supreme or Tiffany Dunk isn't going to instantly sell out.

The lows were probably manufactured a month or 2 ago. Probably already on a boat over to the USA. They would not cancel them.

people are still buying them at $150, Nike is eating and I doubt sales are "terrible".

Nike knows anything short of a Supreme or Tiffany Dunk isn't going to instantly sell out.
Good point!

I just said terrible because they are still sitting everywhere

po' mans rayguns
Then call me a po' man cuz those will be on my feets 
smokin.gif

Could be wrong, but I thought FTL ditched CCS (which experienced downtime with no products for sale for a while), moved their skate product to Eastbay, and then CCS was revamped by some other skate company.

Can someone clarify?

DS 10.5 Hacky Sack highs for $100 (not mine):

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=301531580926

DS 14 Rukus lows with DS matching tee for $100 (not mine):

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=271777586512

Last edited:
[h3]CCS LOOKS DIFFERENT. WHAT'S UP?[/h3]
Since 1985, CCS has been there for millions upon millions of skaters, snowboarders, and people who just want to look rad. Unfortunately though, CCS fell on hard times and was going to be shut down. In late 2014, a crew out of Portland, OR who has been working in the skateboard industry for years, heard the news, bought CCS, and are working hard to make it better than ever.
  • LEGENDARY CUSTOMER SERVICE.  The Old CCS was owned by a mega corporation. They had nice people behind the scenes but didn't live  what they sold. What we sell is who we are. We are excited to share our passion with you.
[h3]WHAT'S MISSING AT CCS:[/h3]

WONDERING WHERE SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE BRANDS AND THE TOO-GOOD-TO-BE-TRUE DISCOUNTS ARE?

In 2013, CCS fell on hard times and was going to be shut down. Some skateboard industry folks in Portland, OR heard the news and bought CCS in November 2014.

CCS is an iconic company. Since 1985, it has created amazing memories for millions of shredders and people who just want to look rad. CCS couldn't die.

Unfortunately, the previous owners sold off all inventory as they were closing up for good. To get rid of inventory, they also offered “Everything Must Go” deals that were sweet for customers but would put any company out of business.

As we go on this journey to restore CCS to its former glory, we ask for your patience. We are working our butts off to give you the experience you deserve. Thanks so much for sticking with us.

Back
Top Bottom