2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Outside of the Galaxy AS stuff from 2012 has any of it really held onto market value? I remember that you'd always see the AF1 ASG shoes at the outlets, hell even last years showed up really cheap at mine.

Outside of the Galaxy AS stuff from 2012 has any of it really held onto market value? I remember that you'd always see the AF1 ASG shoes at the outlets, hell even last years showed up really cheap at mine.

Biggest regret is not copping all 3. They sat for weeks and I only bought the green pair :frown:

I think the Gator King LeBrons from last year are still sitting pretty close to what people wanted to them around this time last year. But that's the only one as far as I know.

USPS aside happy (belated?) anniversary
Appreciate it, homie. 2 years coming up this weekend. It's very coincidental but our anniversary is Valentine's day. Haha I gotta laugh at myself cuz when reading that, it sounds so whack.
USPS is dope. IDC... It goes FedEx, USPS, then UPS.
I personally hate USPS. They do cheap prices for small/low weight boxes and they can be fast, so I will ship from time to time for that reason. BUT the horror stories I have are so heinously bad (Package stuck 1 town away for TWO WEEKS, package took 1 week to get to me from the next state over, USPS delivery driver failed delivery 3 times when I was home all 3 days in a row, etc) that they make me want to never give USPS my business. Those examples are a SMALL portion of the bad experiences I've had. That doesn't in any way change the fact that I got a package from Alaska to CT in 2 days (did they use sled dogs?!) and other such examples when they are good (like for Zach they showed up 3 days early unexpectedly). UPS has never lost a package and the delays are only ever 1 day caused by severe weather which I can expect. I just like UPS better because it may be slower but it is more trustworthy. Also, I tried to ship something to other day to a guy in Washington VIA and it came out to $65.... The package was not very large, weighed no more than 5 or 10 lbs and was not high value. I shipped UPS for $15 from my company and it was a no-brainer...
USPS is super fast but isn't that much cheaper than fedex in my experiences. In fact, I tend to find that it's more expensive. Packages under 3 lbs I'll go to USPS. Anything else I'll do fedex since it's right next to my apartment at school.
Exactly.
He lives what he says
That's at least believable. Not like tblake saying yeezys (nike) will restock this weekend.
You know with all the **** Ye been talking at Nike, I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped the Yeezy's again on the same day his new shoe comes out just to spite him. I mean, they do own the design. That being said, there's not many sneaklebrities I dislike more than TBlake.

Last edited:
People thought those ASG dunk will be worth something? I think someone said it in here, they look like 6.0. Joints are terrible.

You're the king of the Nike juke
michael-and-janet-playing-in-scream-gif.gif

i miss you too.

Back
Top Bottom