2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I mean it's obsessive yeah but who knows this could be his favorite pair... What he does with his money is on him.
Oh for sure, I'm not telling people how to spend their money. Just was wondering if he was helping people out, or just loves the colorway so much that he wanted 6 pairs of it.

giphy.gif

Best. GIF. Ever.

dang these smaller sizes keep going quick. I had just realized that I said I'd be on the look out for a 5 for a coworker and then git cart jacked. Oh well. 

Oh for sure, I'm not telling people how to spend their money. Just was wondering if he was helping people out, or just loves the colorway so much that he wanted 6 pairs of it.
i was helped out on the two lows (and the third), and on one pair of the highs.
the smaller sizes are for my son and wife. paid $200 for my wife's pair.
honestly, i really like the colorway and wanted them.. a lot of it was retail therapy due to a family emergency.. hasn't been the best holiday season so far, fam.
sooo.. I'll have three of both the lows and highs to just keep.. and a pair of highs to wear.

Last edited:
honestly, i really like the colorway and wanted them.. a lot of it was retail therapy to be honest.. i went a little ham on them due to a family emergency.
sooo.. I'll have three of both the lows and highs to just keep.. and a pair of highs to wear.
I feel you with the retail therapy, I went ham last year.  I think that I copped a total of 40 pairs of kicks last year.  
eyes.gif

Rice just seems to really enjoy copping multiples.

Just cuz the avg Joe can't understand it doesn't mean he can't do what he wants.

I think all of us in here are seen as deviations to the "norm." :lol:

honestly, i really like the colorway and wanted them.. a lot of it was retail therapy due to a family emergency.. hasn't been the best holiday season so far, fam.
Gotcha! Sorry to hear about your fam bro, hopefully the good vibes from the retail therapy and the holidays help turn it around for ya :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom