2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

In all, I would say the quality was decent. As mentioned before, the difference in the croc print was what killed it for me. On the high, you could barely see it. I mean, it was there but it looked like a bootlegged version. When I had the lows in hand, you could clearly see and run your fingers through the print and feel it.
That's in-line with what I've heard also. It's another reason why I haven't pulled the trigger on the highs. I didn't want to pay re-seller prices just to take an "L" on detail and quality. So I figured I'd hold out for the OG Tiffany. Thanks for the confirmation.

That's in-line with what I've heard also. It's another reason why I haven't pulled the trigger on the highs. I didn't want to pay re-seller prices just to take an "L" on detail and quality. So I figured I'd hold out for the OG Tiffany. Thanks for the confirmation.
In my personal opinion, I would just get the lows if you have the available funds. That didn't just happen to me with the Tiffs, I also did that with the Cali's. I "settled" for the highs because I hadn't found the lows yet in my price range that I was comfortable with. I second guessed myself and in the end, I also bought the lows instead. Never been happier with the decision.

In my personal opinion, I would just get the lows if you have the available funds. That didn't just happen to me with the Tiffs, I also did that with the Cali's. I "settled" for the highs because I hadn't found the lows yet in my price range that I was comfortable with. I second guessed myself and in the end, I also bought the lows instead. Never been happier with the decision.

I really don't get the love for the highs they don't look quite right to me. I have them and have worn them but just ehhh to me and the quality on them is trash before you even compare them to the lows can't see why people said they were good quality they're not even close

Primitive also has Adidas busenitz for $20-$40 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
never thought the northern lights lows would be so hyped, ebay flooded, seems like 80% of the stock are resellers and for $400? lol. Hopefully i get a pair of highs and dont strike out twice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom