2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

dang nothing small enough for a regular footed woman. I dont understand why they didnt do something like this with the sky hi's. Its obviously something chicks will flip over, instead they doin pony hair gators right now, like wtf?

Diamonds were impossible for me to get, lol. Biggest clusterF ever. 
Me and Liv were going hard at home on 2 computers and 2 phones. No dice. 
The most absurd part of that release is that production numbers were 30-40 THOUSAND. SOMP's were 40 times more scarce and 100 times easier to cop. That means hype was 4,000 times higher on Diamonds.

/Math

somehow i came away with 2 pairs from nike after the website crashed and i felt kinda guilty about it. at first.

Last edited:
Looks like those dunks should be an easy buy even off ebay in couple of weeks. They're hovering around ~150 now so that will most likely drop.

Now if only that would happen with the Flax forces I slept on...
mad.gif

I'm sure the Disposables will be easy to get ahold of but if you want 'em now I suggest copping soon from Ubiq, Sneaker Steal just tweeted the info.

Thanks for the love fellas! Actually my wife helps me find them; she's ALWAYS on the prowl for rare SB's on my behalf. She's a keeper!
roll.gif
Would you mind revealing where she found these? Just curious. I always have these in the back of my mind but finding a sz 13, let alone for under 1k seems close to impossible. 

Back
Top Bottom