2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wore my tiffs this weekend. Still love the kicks, even if the quality a step below pretty much every other release this year... even the cpt america's feel better on foot.

Top 10 so far imo...

somp
yoth
snacks
rukus
beijing
cali
premier
tiff
hoya
kumquat

in that order

Halloween mids for October... Or are we not doing mids?
I'm still riding for mids man lol. The few Nike has dropped this year has been dope imo

have been the best mids this year imo. I got the white on white mids too that I wanna customize eventually.

what I wore today super comfy
I went through 2 sites canceling my order then finally my local shop got a small restock and held a pair for me. Good thing tho cause I paid retail instead of 130 +shipping

I've only laced them my own way and tried them on, don't wanna walk in them and **** them up. I think these might be the first pair I'll double up on haha

Last edited:
U think tryna offer 90$ for a worn pair of sb1 green pair.... The person wants 120 but the teo box and heal are creased... And there aren't fakes of those out there r there?

U think tryna offer 90$ for a worn pair of sb1 green pair.... The person wants 120 but the teo box and heal are creased... And there aren't fakes of those out there r there?

I haven't seen any that's a damn good price they crease like nothing I've ever seen though (i enjoy creases especially on 1's) so if that's a big deal to you you may want to pass

Those who own and rock mids, how y'all do it with the strap? Pics?

Like this lol. Don't judge me, these were my very first SBs that I got when I was in high school before I was even into shoes. I got so tired of the strap since I never used that I just ended up cutting em off

I haven't seen any that's a damn good price they crease like nothing I've ever seen though (i enjoy creases especially on 1's) so if that's a big deal to you you may want to pass

Yea imma see how things go I figure 90 ain't bad considering the soles are fine and everything and I do plan to wear them so I figure y not

Like this lol. Don't judge me, these were my very first SBs that I got when I was in high school before I was even into shoes. I got so tired of the strap since I never used that I just ended up cutting em off
ahaha thought about doing this when i copped the photo blue mids ,ended up returning them

Back
Top Bottom