Ever...

lol not even the ugliest shoe that dropped that DAY in reality

Nike churns out like 30 models of uglier kicks weekly

I agree, they look crap, but not even close to being hateworthy 

Last edited:
That quilted leather though. You keep disappointing me this week
laugh.gif
 all love my brother 

You leave the Magma out of this discussion. It was built for function over style, and it's from another era.

You leave the Magma out of this discussion. It was built for function over style, and it's from another era.
He brought them up, not me. Finding an example of a shoe 'uglier' than the civilist is not a challenging task, so for you @mints  I'll change it haha..

Last edited:
WHOA @ the Civilist getting so much hate LOL.

Actually one of my favorite pair of SBs, nice & cln colorway with some good quality..
I'm a sucker for the quilted look though. *shrugs*

Yeah, I'd cop the Black Sheep if I seen those in the outlets. Any confirmation on if it's the Aussie outlet?

Hopefully they drop out here.

That news must suck to people who paid extra because they thought they would have a rare shoe.

WHOA @ the Civilist getting so much hate LOL.

Actually one of my favorite pair of SBs, nice & cln colorway with some good quality..
I'm a sucker for the quilted look though. *shrugs*

Yeah, I'd cop the Black Sheep if I seen those in the outlets. Any confirmation on if it's the Aussie outlet?

Hopefully they drop out here.

That news must suck to people who paid extra because they thought they would have a rare shoe.
I'm pretty sure I'm the only one hating on it. There's actually more hate against ME for just stating my opinion which is actually not that surprising. Some people in here take it like I called their first born a monster haha. It is what it is. 

Continuum Skateshop
17 minutes ago
#NikeSB Dunk High Premium Shield in Black/Black-Reflect Silver-Medium Grey available now at #ContinuumSC #Charleston Call (843) 577-2758 or email [email protected] for more details!
That ain't bad. Kinda funky with the two-tone black (or grey whatever) and the 3m Premier-like laces is funky. Dunno how to feel abao these.

Continuum Skateshop

17 minutes ago

#NikeSB Dunk High Premium Shield in Black/Black-Reflect Silver-Medium Grey available now at #ContinuumSC #Charleston Call (843) 577-2758 

10712848_735458569825150_8581966916800809552_n.jpg
ore details! 

This is the pair I kept trying to describe lol

And civilists are beautiful, one of my favorite highs from 2013 :smokin

Last edited:

maybe i'm just crazy, but i love magmas 
nerd.gif

although i generally like what most people think are on the ugly side.
Hey man, a lot of people think that Yeezy's are ugly and yet look how much hype they get. It's all just personal opinions, wear what you like!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom