2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

...roughly $330 with shipping?
255.gif

...much more comfortable with the $215 I spent on my pair a few weeks ago.

Yeh thats why i didnt both pm'ing ya haha. Rip off!

Do you guys wear the same size in lows and highs? I find a 12 in highs is perfect and was unsure on lows, I havnt purchased a low in a good year maybe 2 and sold the ones I had. Tempted to go 11.5 (my tts in jays) cos I find lows get healslip if there even just the tiniest big too big.. thoughts?
Lows seem to run a tad bit bigger.

Yea lows run a tad smaller then highs for me

For me sizing goes like this... (biggest to smallest)

suede toebox highs
leather toebox highs
suede toebox lows
leather toebox lows

SOMPs and YOTHs are the most comfortable and Jpack lows are the most uncomfortable.

hey in all fairness you told me one thing, disappeared and then told me something else. you should've told me straight from the get go your shipment was late.

Not quite...if you saw me on twitter - you saw how busy i was trying to help ppl out with the releases

that's all i ever do...i try to eat - then i try to help others eat

ask anyone that knows me

your slides should be there wednesday

Yea lows run a tad smaller then highs for me

For me sizing goes like this... (biggest to smallest)

suede toebox highs

leather toebox highs

suede toebox lows

leather toebox lows

SOMPs and YOTHs are the most comfortable and Jpack lows are the most uncomfortable.

Sizing for me is the exact same pretty much.

In highs I can wear a Size 9 if they are suede, when on the contrary I couldn't wear a Size 9 in lows.

Basically 9.5 or 10 in Lows and 9 or 9.5 in Highs.

In my YOTH highs i have a 12 but couldn't go my tts 11.5 in them. I can do 11.5 solid on any jordan tho. Guess I'll risk it and go with 12 in lows next cop

You'd think they should all run fairly similar since the base is the same.

I know the cushioning is different between a high and a low maybe contributing to a .5 size variance but I think all like heights should in theory fit the same since the materials are cut to a prefabricated shape. Granted some materials are going to break in and stretch out better than others contributing to a more comfortable/loose fit but initially they should all feel the same on foot other than possible stiffness due to being new.

UNDFTD slides? How much was retail?

Sorry for the off topic, just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
but i have been busy scamming ppl out of agassi's on twitter this week

can't wait to scam everyone when supreme drops
Hahaha
hey in all fairness you told me one thing, disappeared and then told me something else. you should've told me straight from the get go your shipment was late.
I get why you would be worried but this dude is one of the more legit people on NT as far as everything is concerned.

Not sure if this is in store only but at least it's a sign that shops are starting to get their deliveries on these.

kineticskateboarding@quartersnacks Dunk Lows release this Thursday at 10AM. #nikesb #3m #25snacks #dunklow #dunk #nikesb @stashedboxes #igsneakercommunity

http://instagram.com/kineticskateboarding

Last edited:
Hyped to get those quarter snacks. I haven't copped a pair of dunks since the black/gum colorways a couple of years back.

Back
Top Bottom