2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i wear dunks almost every day to work.. and the occasional dressy shoe.

I work in a hospital so I can wear mostly whatever closed toe shoes I want.

I never wear any of my nicer stuff because it will get messed up too easily with stretchers and careless people.

Nothing like @osyrhiz's orange box wear lol but here's my on foot/unds for the day. Newports.

Also nike just tweeted the QS release tomorrow morning 8 AM EDT.

Will be trying for quartersnacks tomorrow. Mission impossible?

Haven't bought a pair of shoes in a couple months and no idea of the hype on these.

Last edited:
I work in a hospital so I can wear mostly whatever closed toe shoes I want.

I never wear any of my nicer stuff because it will get messed up too easily with stretchers and careless people.
must be a sign.. my wife is going back to school to be a nurse.. she's gonna be fitted. :smile:

Damn I never really looked twice at those newports may need to track down a pair

Same here I passed when concepts had them for $50, and someone posted them with black laces and I kick myself every time I see them. Real dope with black laces IMO

Beijing/Hutong possibly dropping next week with the Cali's? Looks like I'm not doubling up on the 25¢ but I'm READY for those Beijing/Hutong to drop!

Last edited:
I haven't been on here long so missed the SOMPS but if those 25s were highs instead of lows I would want them.

Just not a fan of how lows look on MY feet.

I haven't been on here long so missed the SOMPS but if those 25s were highs instead of lows I would want them.

Just not a fan of how lows look on MY feet.
Me as well.  I'm team big feet and lows almost look like slippers on my feet... That's not to say that I don't have my share of lows as well though.

Back
Top Bottom