2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lol

Just accidentally randomly stumbled across Nike's Brazilian site...they still have UCS, Pushead 2, Neckfaces, Lance Mountains (white), green AJxSB, and already have the Quartersnacks up.

Anyone got family down there? You need a CPF to make a purchase.

Just hit up each of Nike's country specific sites:

http://www.nike.com/language_tunnel

And other than what Brazil had, nothing worth noting other than Korea having the Quartersnacks as well.

Last edited:
snake swoosh and maybe the crawfish and snacks will be first pairs since hacky snacks. I may be in the minority but the snake skin swoosh w gum sole truly excite me the most. need an abbreviation.

i.e. gum snakes
if quality were better i'd super cop.

if they hit the nike outlet $34.97 price tag; autocop

Most likely passing on the crawfish, QS, and cali highs so I decided to pick up an older sb instead. Drove to the local shop and picked these up today (one more to cross off my list :D).

I'd fail miserably luckily I stick to NDC or bust when it comes to any J's I buy lol As a black skateboarder I sometimes feel like my supposed bball skills were swapped with skateboarding. :lol: I hate when I'm asked to "hoop" and I do nothing but embarrass myself :smh: .

Yeah man Iol at least you can do one of those, I on the other hand can't skate nor play basketball well. Fortunately, I quit buying Jordans to avoid this modern day circus show of even having a chance to buy the shoes, as I'm pretty satisfied with my collection, with the exception of replacing my 17s. Nowadays I'm actually sticking with more casual friendly shoes like SBs.

Is it just me or are the 25snacks n somps the same thing lol.... There both to plain for me

Similar colorway yes, but I think the difference in textures and quality of materials used are readily apparent. I'm not a big fan of the concept behind the quartersnacks, but you can't go wrong with such simple colorways executed with solid quality and attention to detail. I'm not too much into shoes that make excessive use of bright and gaudy colors or come off as trying too hard to be different, I personally prefer neutral colorways and simple color blockings, so SOMPs and something like Civilists are quite nice IMO

just laced my SOMPs to my specifications.

can't wait to rock on monday.

in terms of acquiring an older SB for my bday gift to myself. mission: failed.

i couldn't find any good deals in an 8.5-9

Question for you and fellow NTers: how do you guys lace your SBs (or shoes in general for that matter)?

Normally, I lace my shoes traditionally. "Properly", if you will. Loosen up laces from up down to middle loops, put shoes on, tug at each strand down up, make bunny ears, then double knot. This is mainly because I prefer my feet to be locked down well and laces to remain securely tied. I've tied ALL my shoes this way, with the exception of SBs. In SBs, I relace while my feet are inside the shoes as loose and free fitting as I can up til the penultimate loop. Then I loop from the outside going in, so the last bit of the laces are tucked inwards the shoes, effectively turning them into slip ons.

Last edited:
sb dunk high. all laces out to in except first anf final holes in which ill be tying

for SB dunk highs this hole is usually the third to last hole

I generally lace the toe area or lowest laces the loosest to prevent pinky ouchies

i always have to lace my shoes on whilst my feet are in da shoes.

and I always knot them the wrong way. someone post da tedtalks hey guys u been tying ur jawnz wrong vid

Question for you and fellow NTers: how do you guys lace your SBs (or shoes in general for that matter)?

Normally, I lace my shoes traditionally. "Properly", if you will. Loosen up laces from up down to middle loops, put shoes on, tug at each strand down up, make bunny ears, then double knot. This is mainly because I prefer my feet to be locked down well and laces to remain securely tied. I've tied ALL my shoes this way, with the exception of SBs. In SBs, I relace while my feet are inside the shoes as loose and free fitting as I can up til the penultimate loop. Then I loop from the outside going in, so the last bit of the laces are tucked inwards the shoes, effectively turning them into slip ons.

Repped for use of 'penultimate'.

I loosen my shoes up, put my feet in, pull the laces until they're comfortably taut, and then slipknot them (a la the way they come from the factory).

ditto. Repped for the proper usage. I feel like it's a heavily misused word. 

sb dunk high. all laces out to in except first anf final holes in which ill be tying
you saying you lace the first hole in to out?

For me on lows, I feed the last in-to-out and then do the cross with the four eyes to finish in, tying a slip knot on each side long enough to tuck under the elastic tongue keepers. Gives it enough slack to give the tongue a bit of room, and the double-cross effectively keeps the lace snugged up. Though if i'm actually skating, i use two of the four holes to make a small extra loop and then run an additional cross through the loops to secure even more, then standard bow knot and tuck the laces under. 

For me on lows, I feed the last in-to-out and then do the cross with the four eyes to finish in, tying a slip knot on each side long enough to tuck under the elastic tongue keepers. Gives it enough slack to give the tongue a bit of room, and the double-cross effectively keeps the lace snugged up. Though if i'm actually skating, i use two of the four holes to make a small extra loop and then run an additional cross through the loops to secure even more, then standard bow knot and tuck the laces under. 
technically the second lace holes. im assuming we all lace our first lace hole out to in. 

I don't tie any of my Sb dunks they all slip on and off.... They just have laces in them i don't tighten them at all and never had them fall off my feet... I tie all my jordans tho including my ones (I feel 1s and sbs are very similar

You lost me at hole in to out...
Is that a joke?

Originally Posted by aknc  
repped...Charles (BlueTile) has proven to be a reliable source when it comes to news & info.  Glad I didn't bite any of the earlier links posted that were asking for 175+

Last edited:
Let us all eat man. Maybe one day these end up on sale and we can double up just because.
Yknwaaaammm saying.

#noragrets

That would be surprising for Hutongs to be a GR however.

Isn't it about time for some of the online sites to run another stock clearance sale?

Back
Top Bottom