2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks fellas...
giphy.gif

:wow: Sometime this week I'd better see new pickup pictures of these from one of you 13ers here. lol That is indeed a steal.
Indeed..I was actually bidding on a DS pair in a size 10 that ended for $86 but I just didn't set a high enough max lol

People who own a pair would you say a pair of DS Civils (Not civilISTS) are worth $132 shipped?

Last edited:
Haha word it is a steal her tone seemed sarcastic though. From the pics they only seem to have been worn a handful of times, guess I'll find out when they get here

Last edited:
haha yea I know its a pretty sweet deal but her tone of text sounded sarcastic. I guess the guy really wanted to get rid of them, but from the pics they only look like they've been worn 2 times. Guess I'll find out when they get here haha

Yea they aren't DS but still look pretty good. I could still see the other pics pretty good at the bottom of the pic you actually screenshot. Nice pickup fam.

Last edited:
@ dapenthousepimp..thank u for the link bro..unfortunately..I don't by preowned kicks..especially for basically what they cost DS..I've seen a lot of VNDS slayers..the prices are so high tho ..one day I will find them DS..one day..

Really hoping that all the resellers that flop on the BPs will leave the Quartnersnacks, Rukus's, and Beijings alone.

Back
Top Bottom