2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No I'm from Connecticut. Totally worth the drive.
BDF3Wv1.gif

And I thought I was the only crazy one to drive over an hour there to cop, lol.

Last edited:

Love these so glad i found them in my size

must Un-Ds them one of these upcoming sunny days
Yes!  I can definitely see these as an amazing summer shoe.

That out sole is also making me think that i'll never have to clean them.
nthat.gif

Oh yeah, and hit the thread up with some on foots when you do.

Last edited:
still looking for black sheep 
ohwell.gif
. i don't care to much for the  LM because where i am at the first come first serve never works out because most pairs are already sold probably. plus i have been striking out badly with NDC and i bet even worst with out the TLO. 
mean.gif

still looking for black sheep :\ . i don't care to much for the  LM because where i am at the first come first serve never works out because most pairs are already sold probably. plus i have been striking out badly with NDC and i bet even worst with out the TLO. :smh:

Honestly its slightly more fair when it's not tlo, just gotta be quick!

Is it possible to find civilists at retail ? or way too late? Looking for a size 10.5 or 11 cant find crap.

Honestly its slightly more fair when it's not tlo, just gotta be quick!
thats what ive tried to assume but before all this pick the 4 pictures stuff i use to do fine with releases. but ive struck out alot lately. but thats my own fault for trying some of the more limited releases and the craze over jordans. i can only imagine the craze over sb jordan 

And I thought I was the only crazy one to drive over an hour there to cop, lol.
Not at all hahaha

These have been growing on me since I laid eyes on them
Birch's!! Very dope.

I think these are steals. skunks DS for 380 and concord lows for 160 DS size 9 and live in eastcoast. this guy in this groups selling bunch of his collection for real cheap. hniekens supremes and bunch and has good refs. Wish they were my size. He has all size 9s

https://www.facebook.com/groups/230812040446542/
Wow gotta join that group even though I'm not Sz 9.

Even though that's 87 over box, I still think it's not that bad a deal for a pair of shoes like that. God knows if you buy Jordans you're paying right at 200 if you live anywhere with sales tax and the quality on them has been going down hill for years.

I love my SOMPs, liked the stars, but still haven't ordered myself a pair. Wasn't a big enough fan of the civilists to track down a pair though.

Youre absolutely right on that, and its the main reason i still have them to be honest. Definitely transitioning away from JB once i have my blk infrared 6s, and get blk playoff 8s at a good price. concord lows take care of concord mids for me. But the quality is pretty trash on everything, at this point im buying them for nostalgias sake. The SOMPS crap on anything JB has put out quality wise. And i know i should wear them because my YOTHs are wearing in just fine with that suede so im sure the SOMPS will still look great with wear. Theyre definitely nice.

QFT ppl cough up about $200 on a jordan retro nowadays but pay $200 for sb dunk (with superior quality) it suddenly becomes absurd... I rather pay for something with quality then for a pair of shoes that the paint starts chipping after 2 or 3 uses

For whatever reason i do rationalize prices as how much over retail rather than overall cost, i dont really like paying over 200 for dunks, somps were my highest dunk purchase, even my WPF in a 13 were copped for about 175, bought raging bulls for 100 in great shape, now im trying to expand my dunk collection with the heat i always wanted, and theres some heavy hitters out there, low or high bears, skunks, and eve the purple pigeons now i really want but dont think id bite the bullet at general market value. Then again i dont like paying more than 225 for shoes in general, thats why ive only ever bought 1 foam at retail, and dont but too much on the resell market other than dunks.

Ugh if this guy would just pay me for the stuff he bought off my eBay i'd buy so fast

Hit him up good price shipped, i hit him up off impulse to double up, but id rather see someone who doesnt have them get them. If theyre still around next tuesday though theyre probably mine, i do love mine and would wear them more with a fresh pair in the closet at that price, same with SOMPs though....

Last edited:
The birch > Baohaus IMO..may not be as "clean" of a shoe but overall the colors mesh better to me

Much too late..the retail boat set sail a long time ago. A few months ago 10/10.5's were going $160 for a DS pair

Oh yeah, from the old boy Charles Cato out of Bluetile Skate, doing a pre-order for those blue suede low's so apparently it's a GR:

^^^did he contact any of yall for the stars? he never hit me back up for those, its a good thing since i found some cheaper but still dont know if id trust it so much.

^^^did he contact any of yall for the stars? he never hit me back up for those, its a good thing since i found some cheaper but still dont know if id trust it so much.
Didn't get the stars but I got the jpack's from him. Overpaid a little bit since I paid retail+tax+shipping with it only being a GR but it was peace in mind knowing I didn't have to worry about waiting for shops to show up (even though they showed up many places and cheaper also). I think I remember him posting that Nike didn't fulfill their full order (both the shop and pre-orders) of Stars so pairs were sold to whomever pre-ordered first. It's good cause it's no obligation until they get the shipment in and like any pre-order it's peace in mind if you really like the shoe but it's bad because like drprince89 drprince89 said, you may not get your pair if their order wasn't fulfilled and may be out of a shoe you may have wanted.

Last edited:
Didn't get the stars but I got the jpack's from him. Overpaid a little bit since I paid retail+tax+shipping with it only being a GR but it was peace in mind knowing I didn't have to worry about waiting for shops to show up (even though they showed up many places and cheaper also). I think I remember him posting that Nike didn't fulfill their full order (both the shop and pre-orders) of Stars so pairs were sold to whomever pre-ordered first. It's good cause it's no obligation until they get the shipment in and like any pre-order it's peace in mind if you really like the shoe but it's bad because like drprince89 drprince89 said, you may not get your pair if their order wasn't fulfilled and may be out of a shoe you may have wanted.

Thanks for the good info homie. repped.

Being offered to buy skunks @ 425.. Guy says  DS but the lacebag is detached.. really hard to tell with these suede shoes. Same guy who I bought supremes for - DS w lacebag attached. What do you guys think?

Any big footers there's a used (looks to be in pretty good shape) sz 13 Brut on the bay with a couple days left at around 120 shipped. 

Back
Top Bottom