2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Priority is where the insurance starts for free, if they use parcel rate they'd have to pay for it separate, and anybody trying to save the difference between parcel rate and priority isn't paying for insurance.

Priority is where the insurance starts for free, if they use parcel rate they'd have to pay for it separate, and anybody trying to save the difference between parcel rate and priority isn't paying for insurance.
Do you think they'll replace them?

sorry to hear about your shoes the thief will come back for more. Have all your packages held for now on you can do it with all carriers for free.

What do y'all think I should do, besides never have anything delivered to the appt and contact the police?

What do y'all think I should do, besides never have anything delivered to the appt and contact the police?
You need to put up one of these to keep the Porch Pirates away.

20091003-IMG_4023.jpg

Seriously though, it sucks that this happened to you. Make alternate shipping arrangements because they will keep coming back if they see more packages. Maybe add a security camera. The more deterrents the better.

Last edited:
So I've been hyped to finally get my thing 2 dunks from mainland. Usps delivered them to my front porch this morning but my neighbor called me and said that someone cut open the box and stole the shoes. They were kind enough to leave an empty pack of cigs along with the shoe box. I am beyond livid right now ...
Sorry to hear. As people said, try to get the insurance money and chalk it up as a lesson learned. Luckily they didn't cost too much. It sucks man. Not too much you can do really... damn bastard.

yea, just seeing how much of a badass he is haha.  but seriously, it sucks cause there prob was no insurance.

Inspiration: Evil Dead Series

Production would be HS 1,981 pairs made, 990 dunk sb high, 991 dunk sb low, all hand made, hand stitched, premium hand picked materials, 1,981 pairs to pay homage to the first original films release in the year 1981.

Box art: a Black gloss box with black lid. With the words Evil Dead in white font on the lid as pictured above^

Printed in a hand written scribble style font on a torn piece of aged paper, safety pinned to the lid:

"I believe I have made a significant find in the Kandarian ruins, a volume of ancient Sumarian burial practices and funerary incantations. It is entitled "Naturum De Montum", roughly translated: Book of the Dead. The book is bound in human flesh and inked in human blood. It deals with demons and demon resurrection and those forces which roam the forest and dark bowers of Man's domain. The first few pages warn that these enduring creatures may lie dormant but are never truly dead. They may be recalled to active life through the incantations presented in this book. It is through the recitation of these passages that the demons are given license to possess the living."

The box sides would be trees in black and grey, shrouded in mist with the cabin in the distance like pictured above^

Both insoles would be made from a thick cushioned supple soft leather.

Left insole would be a high res print of a random torn page from the book of the dead covering the whole insole, depending on your pair you may have a different page, some pages would be rarer, as pictured above^

Right insole would be chessnut brown with a high res print of Ash's red chainsaw saturated with blood with the quote below it in a white blood splattered evil dead font "Groovy" pictured above^

Shoe materials and design would be a real nice hand picked vintage premium leather all over (think of similar quality animal skin to a ostrich, soft crocodile, alligator leather, all hand stitched In a nice thick dark chocolate cotton in fashion that resembles the distorted evil face of the book of the dead as pictured above^ ) (toe box, swoosh, side panel, heel and tabs) in chessnut brown very soft and crinkled texture to the touch, for the toe front liners they would be a super soft shaggy nappy suede which changes colour from light milky coffee colour to a dark chocolate brown when brushed either way with your fingers,

For the lower a nice Earth tone brown midsole but not too dark, finished with some dope gum soles :smokin in a fine small, handwritten print on the bottom of the right shoes sole scribbled "I'll swallow your soul"

Ankle, shoe liners would be a much lighter milky coffee brown in a crushed velvet material giving a super comfortable soft lining, complimenting the chessnut brown vintage leather upper.
Dark brown chocolate SB laces.

Tongues would be a stuffed mesh material and would be matching colours with shoes upper,

Right tongue tab will be brown with two red spent shot gun shells logo, below that "BS" in evil dead font in red (Sb backwards and BS for "boomstick") as pictured above^

Left tongue tab will be brown with the words "Evil Dead" in evil font in red.

Nick name: Book of the Dead's or Evil Dead's. :smokin

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5_rPTRDI1pw

Last edited:

maybe one day they will do a full on sb restock like they did witht he jordans
Did they ever rerelease the DB3's last year after the whole Bot Debacle had cancelled the orders from those suspected users? They literally made UPS bring the shoes back in. But I don't remember them ever releasing them though they said they would at a later date.

maybe one day they will do a full on sb restock like they did witht he jordans
Did they ever rerelease the DB3's last year after the whole Bot Debacle had cancelled the orders from those suspected users? They literally made UPS bring the shoes back in. But I don't remember them ever releasing them though they said they would at a later date.
They didn't. Glad I got my pair.

That's a good price for WPF I only see them growing in value. Especially now that SBs are cool again.

Also glad I copped at retail, premier had a very random restock like last march

That's a good price for WPF I only see them growing in value. Especially now that SBs are cool again.

Also glad I copped at retail, premier had a very random restock like last march

man so Premier does random restocks often I see..... they've pretty much done a random restock on every major release this year

Back
Top Bottom