2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

explain...call out...
You want me to call the dude out?

I can explain though, simple: said I had an extra pair, he PM'ed me, agreed on price, I sent invoice, said he would pay by end of the night or the next day. Didn't pay the next day, messaged him and asked if he still wanted them, said he does and would pay by the end of the night (yesterday) and still hasn't. I cancelled the invoice.

Last edited:
I have never had issues with buyers.  But, i have had issues with people saying they were selling and then when i tell them i am ready to pay right now i have heard things like "let me think about it some more and ill get back to you" - and they never do OR the people who answer you and you get close to finalizing a deal and then they dont message you back for 2 weeks, its like dude i was ready to go 2 weeks ok now im over it.

You want me to call the dude out?

I can explain though, simple: said I had an extra pair, he PM'ed me, agreed on price, I sent invoice, said he would pay by end of the night or the next day. Didn't pay the next day, messaged him and asked if he still wanted them, said he does and would pay by the end of the night (yesterday) and still hasn't. I cancelled the invoice.

I didn't mean to start any riots with my post, just kind of a warning that we try to do things a little differently in this thread and that nonsense isn't welcome. Sucks to see that other people have experienced it but it comes with the territory I guess.

I didn't mean to start any riots with my post, just kind of a warning that we try to do things a little differently in this thread and that nonsense isn't welcome. Sucks to see that other people have experienced it but it comes with the territory I guess.
Yeah, it comes with the territory. But if I want to throw 'oops, I would do it here. A lot of people here contribute, and it makes me want to repay the favor.

If there wasn't a restock happening, I'd blow my money on corgis tiffs. Honestly. That along with 99 white cement 4s are the only "grails" (hate the term) that I would like to purchase.

/beginrant

I'm done ooping stuff for people. This isn't SB based just NT in general, though I have had a couple times recently on the SB thread where I offered for retail, person accepted and requested invoice, and never paid. I know there are good dudes especially in here, but otherwise people are straight leeches and will never return the favor.

/endrant

Sorry had to vent, back to the SBs
this just happened to me today. I specifically said shipping address must be confirmed and they pay the invoice with an unconfirmed address. I refund and say it has to be confirmed. they change their address, say it's confirmed and I resend the invoice. next thing you know, the buyer says they don't want it anymore and sorry. ahhhh!!!

Oh man, size 11 too, if I didn't already have a pair, I'd make moves even though I don't have that much accessible right now.

I would've messaged him but I already spent 5 on royals last week.. ugh, such an opportunity lost. Can't drop another 6 though must stop myself.

Just saw the Hackey Sacks in person for the first time.

Don't pay over retail for these. Very boring in person.

I would've messaged him but I already spent 5 on royals last week.. ugh, such an opportunity lost. Can't drop another 6 though must stop myself.

Well Royals aren't a bad consolation. As for me I've got a pair so it's not really worth it to start shuffling stuff around and dipping into money I don't want to use for the hobby to pick up another pair. For being used they look pretty great though.

In other news I got my H-S shipment in today, Linens look REALLY nice in person, also picked up a pair of those WBF themed Dunk High London from my outlet for 25.

AND

I got my Daft Punk tees in, It'd gotten to the point where I didn't want to wear my Alive 2007 shirt out anymore because I couldn't get a replacement anywhere. They should have been selling merch on their site all these years.

Last edited:
Well Royals aren't a bad consolation. As for me I've got a pair so it's not really worth it to start shuffling stuff around and dipping into money I don't want to use for the hobby to pick up another pair. For being used they look pretty great though.

In other news I got my H-S shipment in today, Linens look REALLY nice in person, also picked up a pair of those WBF themed Dunk High London from my outlet for 25.
yeah I'm sure they're already sold. In my head I was conflicted between actually spending $600 but then knowing it's probably the best deal on Tiff lows in my size I'll ever find. :frown:

I lace swapped my 25 dollar Londons with black sb ones, fuego

That looks really good. Thank god I've got a whole bunch of black high laces sitting around right now.

Back
Top Bottom