2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

$160 for this condition is a steal and a half right?! I'm gonna cop I just want to get some thoughts.

Stars loss isn't TOO bad.

Last edited:

Comes with OG everything EXCEPT the white laces (which to be honest I could care less about). The laces in the shoes are some Fully Laced ones I think.
160 seems like a sick price if they are actually that near deadstock. Seems like they were barely worn 
tongue.gif

CCS shipment came in today. 3M laces was an idea i got from some guy on instagram, but i can't find the post anymore. anyways, shoutouts to the Ronnie Fieg thread for helping me find the laces.

CCS shipment came in today. 3M laces was an idea i got from some guy on instagram, but i can't find the post anymore. anyways, shoutouts to the Ronnie Fieg thread for helping me find the laces.
Those look clean with those laces. Repped!

think they are a collab w some artist SBTG. Was back in the black box era. Might have even been like an Asia release thing, not sure.
Yeah, I have seen the SBTG's actually. They were just called something else on the FC website and I haven't seen them that upclose. I recognize the symbol on the toe box, though. They also have SBTG highs, both pretty cool designs.

Not sure if these pics of "Baoh a u s" have been posted already..... but basically the inspiration behind the colors in case people were wondering. Someone was asking why the darker blue laces as the second set, and I think it's because of the counter tops and the menu board inside the restaurant.

Clean.
Where to purchase these laces?

Not sure if these pics of "Baoh a u s" have been posted already..... but basically the inspiration behind the colors in case people were wondering. Someone was asking why the darker blue laces as the second set, and I think it's because of the counter tops and the menu board inside the restaurant.
Those shoes look delicious ! 

Check my post again, I'm going to add a stars loss picture, because there is some star loss.
It's not that bad.. They go for so much. Haven't seen a used pair go for under 200, and thats in worse condition than the ones you are getting!

It's not that bad.. They go for so much. Haven't seen a used pair go for under 200, and thats in worse condition than the ones you are getting!
Yeah, I've never seen below $275 and they usually are missing box or cheetah print laces. This dude seems real cool and provided extra photos so I bought them. $175 shipped, i'll post pictures when I receive them next week.

I'd like them if they didn't have that blue outsole. I like everything else about the shoe. But that sole makes it an easy pass.

Missed the premiers on the way to sole supremacy missed the yoth on the way home.... weak
Your wallet thanks you. Because I missed them, I copped something else for a great price tonight. Would have been sad if I ordered them today.

Back
Top Bottom