2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wooooo I grabbed a size 10, I purchased a 9.5 the first time around, and they were tight around the toe area, not as tight as the 510s, but still tight. So I am glad this restock could remedy. That drop went quick, I jus happened to on twitter the minute they posted the link. People be swooping up shoes too quick now a days... its fkin scary

Work some magic for me for some CNY YOTH at that price :lol:

been looking for a decently priced sz 13 for ever :smh: i dont even think there is one listed on ebay
Just gotta keep your eyes peeled, make saved searches or message sellers. I picked up my pair a few days after the SOMP release for $150. Not too great of a price but it's under the market value of $180+

Work some magic for me for some CNY YOTH at that price 
laugh.gif

been looking for a decently priced sz 13 for ever
mean.gif
i dont even think there is one listed on ebay
Just gotta keep your eyes peeled, make saved searches or message sellers. I picked up my pair a few days after the SOMP release for $150. Not too great of a price but it's under the market value of $180+
Let me know if you spot one again! 

Dudes trying hard to hype up these SB releases. Just be patient guys, its only April 1st, you guys are gonna over pay and be mad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't tell if srs...
I'm sure he is....I'm having random flashbacks every time someone asks about them of the tiff madness when people would ask every other post. Lol jk.......but really

Wooooo I grabbed a size 10, I purchased a 9.5 the first time around, and they were tight around the toe area, not as tight as the 510s, but still tight. So I am glad this restock could remedy. That drop went quick, I jus happened to on twitter the minute they posted the link. People be swooping up shoes too quick now a days... its fkin scary
Really? How many times have you worn them? I've worn mine probably 10 times and while they were a little tight out of the box they fit well now. But yeah I agree, it's crazy how fast people will buy shoes these days.

I'm just waiting for someone to throw in some pink laces and call them South Beach Dunk SB's like it was mentioned before.....and yes, I do think these shoes are being hyped up (this is what I must have sounded like wanting the SOMP's lol)

Last edited:

Ironically it came from when I used to play Counter Strike and I made up the most random name I could think of. Full version was Sippy Cup of Brave. hahaha
Counter Strike Holy S+++ you have to be around my age, thats at least 10 year old game 

Back
Top Bottom