2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Any luck? I was probably the only SB head there lol, everyone had beat J's or newer releases that I was not at all interested in. I wear a size 9.
That convention left me salty. I had more SB's than most vendors and the selection was terrible. Left with nothing

Quote:

Indeed fam. It's so buttery!
Yeah it is, you don't quite understand til they are in hand either...Nigel and DJ Clark Kent knew what was up, and it makes me wonder if that's why they/Nike went so limited on them. Either the material is not something they had/have in mass quantities or is not cost effective to mass produce type of thing.

Quote:

Yeah it is, you don't quite understand til they are in hand either...Nigel and DJ Clark Kent knew what was up, and it makes me wonder if that's why they/Nike went so limited on them. Either the material is not something they had/have in mass quantities or is not cost effective to mass produce type of thing.
I heard the whole limited thing outside of NY was Nigel's request but I'm sure that the material played a part as well. For them to take that off the Bespoke program and use it on the SOMPs was genius. Like you said, Clark knows what to do in that kitchen, for real.

That makes sense then...I want those Polk High's though too.
laugh.gif
I need a blue suede/nubuck based shoe, that's why I was looking forward to those Cobra Commanders.
mean.gif

Come on Nike, I want some blue suede on par with the WPF's, or nubuck on SOMPs.

Last edited:

That makes sense then...I want those Polk High's though too.
laugh.gif
I need a blue suede/nubuck based shoe, that's why I was looking forward to those Cobra Commanders.
mean.gif
LMAO! I need them as well. Bruh, those Commanders would've been fire! Makes me wonder who is calling the shots sometimes in Nike SB. How do you scrap the Cobras but green light the Send Help 2s?
mean.gif

Last edited:
a.) Al Bundy Polk High

b.) The Polk High Dunk High

c.) The entire dunk would be covered in blue Euphoria Nubuck to match his jersey. #33 would be stitched on the heel. The tongue would have the Polk High Panther on the tag. The insole would read all of Al's accomplishments as follows above the picture of him (below): All City Fullback, 1966 MVP, 1966 Most Touchdowns In A Season, 4 Touchdowns In One Game

d.) The dunk is based off Al Bundy's (Married With Children) football playing days in high school.

e.) It'll be a QS for the month of November (the last month he played football in).
& with euphoria nubuck!!?! easy cop 
smokin.gif
 ...and I figured that you'd wanna keep the white midsole/gumsole combo like the SOMPS 
wink.gif

Last edited:
need your help guys... I always loved the support in this thread, so I know I have come to the right place...

I am looking at taking a few years off from constantly adding to my shoe collection... but before I go, I want to make sure my SB section of the closet is solid for a few years... here is what I have in the stash/rotation, but what else is needed so that I don't get the urge and scour ebay when the weakness kicks in? (keep in mind I am 30 years old, so I really only dig the older stuff)...

- de la lows
- hunters
- tiff lows
- oompas
- kicks/hi aloha
- undftd white/gum
- dunkles
- jedis
- entourage lows

thanks in ad*****...

Question #1.) What does everyone think about blogs and the way they report their info? Should there be consequences for blogs that report false info?

I've been pretty vocal about this. Blogs and all those things are a net negative for the culture. Even forums like NT - as much as I love it - play/played a significant role in the race to the bottom that is the current state of the hobby. There's a lot of blind leading the blind out there - and a bunch of self-professed experts that don't know jack themselves. Of course, there's good info and good people out there too, but they are overshadowed by the nonsense.

Question #2.) If you HAD to choose one sneaker blog to get news from which one would you stand by as the most credible over all the rest?

I don't visit any sneaker blogs with any regularity. I rely on NT and relationships with individuals.

Question #3.) If you were Nike SB and you could create a SB for your favorite sitcom television series what would it look like? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided. (You can do as many different SB dunks as you want)

FORMAT:
1.) Name of dunk and is it a dunk high or dunk low?
2.) Nickname of dunk?
3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop canvas picture.)
4.) Explain the inspiration behind the Dunk SB.
5.) How would it be released?

Several people have taken a crack at the Seinfeld dunk, so I'll try something different.

1. Dunk low
2. Peach Pits
3. Buttery mint suede upper, a bit darker than the mints that were just released. Nylon tongue same color. white midsole. Maroon suede swoosh and outsole. Nike SB on the tongue in script, the font used on Brandon's uniform. Light grey insole - with "Mega Burger" printed in the same style as the circular 90210 "logo"
4. At the risk of encouraging Bill Simmons to join NT, these are indeed inspired by Beverly Hills 90210
5 Regular QS release. Release in Cali a week or two before other states. 310 pairs (area code for Beverly Hills) produced where the colorway is inverted and instead of the tongue tag with the script, it says "After Dark" in silver. These pairs are randomly distributed.

Last edited:

a.) Al Bundy Polk High

b.) The Polk High Dunk High

c.) The entire dunk would be covered in blue Euphoria Nubuck to match his jersey. #33 would be stitched on the heel. The tongue would have the Polk High Panther on the tag. The insole would read all of Al's accomplishments as follows above the picture of him (below): All City Fullback, 1966 MVP, 1966 Most Touchdowns In A Season, 4 Touchdowns In One Game

d.) The dunk is based off Al Bundy's (Married With Children) football playing days in high school.

e.) It'll be a QS for the month of November (the last month he played football in).
& with euphoria nubuck!!?! easy cop 
smokin.gif
 ...and I figured that you'd wanna keep the white midsole/gumsole combo like the SOMPS 
wink.gif

Yeah I'm all out of reps but I owe you both. Shoe would be an instacop. I've watched the entire series more times than I can remember so these would be a must have for me.
need your help guys... I always loved the support in this thread, so I know I have come to the right place...

I am looking at taking a few years off from constantly adding to my shoe collection... but before I go, I want to make sure my SB section of the closet is solid for a few years... here is what I have in the stash/rotation, but what else is needed so that I don't get the urge and scour ebay when the weakness kicks in? (keep in mind I am 30 years old, so I really only dig the older stuff)...

- de la lows
- hunters
- tiff lows
- oompas
- kicks/hi aloha
- undftd white/gum
- dunkles
- jedis
- entourage lows

thanks in ad*****...
I hate when people do it but I'm gonna have to be that guy and say whatever you like. I can't tell you what to buy. I can tell you that you already have a pretty sick collection though
laugh.gif

I am looking at taking a few years off from constantly adding to my shoe collection... but before I go, I want to make sure my SB section of the closet is solid for a few years... (keep in mind I am 30 years old, so I really only dig the older stuff)...
Black Carhartts...DS pairs are vanishing everyday, & worn pairs almost always look beat...

I am looking at taking a few years off from constantly adding to my shoe collection... but before I go, I want to make sure my SB section of the closet is solid for a few years... (keep in mind I am 30 years old, so I really only dig the older stuff)...
Black Carhartts...DS pairs are vanishing everyday, & worn pairs almost always look beat...
IDK WHY I KEEP PASSING ON THESE GONN REGRET IT I KNOW

MAN IF THEY WERE HIGHS DOE

Back
Top Bottom