2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

someone say somps?

cuz if resellers can flex, why cant I?

BRUH JUST SELL SOME OF THOSE KICKS U HAVE OR OFFER AS TRADE.

Dog, I've Been So Busy At The Office I Haven't Even Had The Energy To Make An Official For Sale Post :lol: A Few Pairs BEEN Sold, Probably Should Take A Minute To Edit My Sig Too :smh:

It's Not Even The Bread That's An Issue, I Might Just Have To Jump To The Darkside And Pay That Markup For A Pair :stoneface: What's Resell Looking Like Anyways On These? :nerd:

I know resellers are slime, but check my sig if you need somps. Doing this for a friend.

did you make that or buy it?
Brother purchased them in a set of 2, gave me one of them to throw on the kicks. Naturally, I chose these. They are screw on, in a sense. They have a back that screw on and off, so you put it through the lace hole, then screw it in place. Fits great, looks pretty good. Very low key, but a nice addition.

I was looking for more patent leather accented dunks, and I stumbled across some iDs that Nike did for HoH Harlem back when they opened up with patent and a wing tip look.

Does anyone know what those go for these days? Or if they even pop up? ebay isn't pulling up any sizes of them.

I vaguely remember this being an option on NikeiD back then, but not liking it then. Now I'd like to find a pair. THE STRUGGLE

I was looking for more patent leather accented dunks, and I stumbled across some iDs that Nike did for HoH Harlem back when they opened up with patent and a wing tip look.

Does anyone know what those go for these days? Or if they even pop up? ebay isn't pulling up any sizes of them.

I vaguely remember this being an option on NikeiD back then, but not liking it then. Now I'd like to find a pair. THE STRUGGLE
Someone correct me if im wrong but these are from 2008 Wingtip pack, tuxedos. I believe they were a Japan release and Ive seen the lows occasionally on ebay for less than $120...

Someone correct me if im wrong but these are from 2008 Wingtip pack, tuxedos. I believe they were a Japan release and Ive seen the lows occasionally on ebay for less than $120...

Thanks for shedding some light on them, Japanese release probably means finding my size 11 is going to be some stuff.

LOL IM GOING TO THE SNEAKER EXCHANGE IN NYC THIS WEEKEND.

HOPE TO FIND SOME GEMS FOR 2 BILLS.

ANY OF YALL FINNA GO?

My S.O.M.P.'s just came in and on one area of the swoosh the cut and stitching seems a bit off.  Does anyone else have the same problem?  How concerned should I be?  I'm not too worried since I plan on wearing the hell out of them.

Back
Top Bottom